Sunderland 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 20/08/11 - post-match reaction from page 50

Dave

Gyan sat behind me in malmason,  got our drinks and i  cheered to newcastle lol,  gyans lass starts sarcasicly claps lol

You should be shaking his hand, he was w***. :lol:

Aye get giving him a cuddle. Wonder why he's not out in Sunderland...  :shifty:

Probably safer in Newcastle today

Gyan sat behind me in malmason,  got our drinks and i  cheered to newcastle lol,  gyans lass starts sarcasicly claps lol

You should be shaking his hand, he was w***. :lol:

Aye get giving him a cuddle. Wonder why he's not out in Sunderland...  :shifty:

Probably safer in Newcastle today

Always safer. Cleaner too

FUCKING WIN!

:celb:

Just finished watching my recording. Man it was tense turning off my cell phone for 6 hours in case anyone texted me the match result. :lol:

You should have ditched the lass and come to Daejeon man, was just me and a bottle of whiskey. Still fucking class though.

:lol:

That was exactly the same way I watched the match.

I beat the shit out of one of my couches when we scored.

Mr Mojo couldn't make it out for the game either, seems he subsequently got himself banned. :lol:

How was the concert anyway? Pretty shite I'd guess, given what I've seen of your music scene in Korea. :lol:

Concert was fun but yeah, every time I listen to Korean music I imagine to myself "man, this would sound fucking ridiculous to anyone not Korean."

I don't want to know what the next-door neighbors think given that I was shouting "FUCK YEAH' for a full minute alone in my room.

Guest thenorthumbrian

So we go into this game in our usual state of chaos and Sun'lun have spent a shitload of cash on new players.

And we still beat them, god they must hate us more than ever  >:D

Christ, it must be horrible being a mackem, I can't think of a single positive thing that they have going for them.  The nearest thing they have going for them is that they live close to Newcastle but that must kill them, stupid, usless, piss stinking, ugly, moronic, inter-related bastards.

Guest johnson293

Think its also funny they ended the match with 4 'strikers' on the pitch, and still couldn't nick an equaliser.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Well i'm just home from work and missed the game :( gutted, anyone know where I can see highlights before motd?

Guest Heneage

Well i'm just home from work and missed the game :( gutted, anyone know where I can see highlights before motd?

Sky are showing the full game in about half an hour mate.