Everton, screwed?

Gash

An Everton fan I know said he's been hearing whispers of administration for them this season. Anybody heard any more of this?

Would be such a shame Everton are one of few clubs in the league I like to see do well.

Ah, the media. Reports of the BU meeting comes out and all of a sudden SSN and the likes start focussing on us since nowt's happened this summer, going "Wow! They really don't have any money!" as though we were just making things hard for ourselves because we fancied a challenge.

See, I wouldn't normally listen but this guy is a ST holder and usually very optimistic, how he said it he sounded concerned.

So he should be concerned. Fuck all communication from Kenwright and when we do hear from him, what do we hear? A clueless Chairman who doesn't have a clue what's going on at the Club.

What happened yesterday against QPR, Neil. Only listened to it on the radio - bit of a shocker.

I was annoyed Saha was on the bench (for FF reasons). Though I had forgotten just how bloomin' old he is until a commentator mentioned it. Time sure has flown by.

Same old early-season Everton, I assume, lack of cutting edge/killer instinct?

What happened yesterday against QPR, Neil. Only listened to it on the radio - bit of a shocker.

I was annoyed Saha was on the bench (for FF reasons). Though I had forgotten just how bloomin' old he is until a commentator mentioned it. Time sure has flown by.

Same old early-season Everton, I assume, lack of cutting edge/killer instinct?

Look at the stats and you'd think we'd dominated and it was a string of fine saves that prevented us from romping home to victory. In reality, it was what Evertonians have seen time and time again - failing to beat a team we should at home and then invariably giving one away at the other end as we apply our liberal interpretation to the word 'defending'.

Granted, we had a strong penalty appeal turned down, Baines hit the bar and Cahill missed an absolute sitter, but I'm not falling for the "it was one of those days" mentality. It's happened time and time again; total lack of incision, penetration, cutting edge, whatever you want to call it.

Beckford was QPR's man of the match, great defending. Fellaini looked less than disinterested, Saha's normally assured first touch was offensive. The likes of Baines, Cahill and Arteta came out of it with a little more credit, and young Ross Barkley was, by the sheer fact he didn't hide and actually got on the ball and showed some endeavour and vision, our best player.

Wake us up in January again, cheers.

Just the usual shite start to the season for Everton then? Happens every year.

Look at our first 4 fixtures, man. What a chance to start off well and we're going to screw it up in spectacular circumstances. It's quite something to behold.

And I don't think you were implying it, but in any case, it happening every year doesn't make it any more acceptable. It makes it a lot worse and frankly, for that, you have to question Moyes.

Wonder how long before the likes of Baines and Jagielka get itchy feet?

We can barely afford to sell, because so much of the money will go straight to the bank. And obviously, we can't afford to buy. Good, ey?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:no: Man, just when I was beginning to like you guys...

:sadnod:

Mainly because of Neil like. Maybe we can adopt him? EVERTOON MAG!

Daft having two teams so ridiculously close to each other anyway.

It'd be like us having another premier club based near Manors metro. They can virtually knock on each others' door and ask to borrow a cup of sugar.