Can this be a good start to a good season...

Rocker

Think we probably can get into the top 7 this season. Considering that Everton might have finally their bad season (and not only bad start) and that Aston Villa won't get anywhere with McLeish. Other sides like Bolton will eventually fade away and drop out of the race for an European place.

We were't that far away last season, and made stupid mistakes at the start of the season, like losing at home against Blackpool.

Guest Haris Vuckic

N-O, positivity, Christ.

and after a 0-1 loss against Fulham at home it's back to square one, would be so typical  :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me one bit - it's been about 4 year since we beat them

N-O, positivity, Christ.

and after a 0-1 loss against Fulham at home it's back to square one, would be so typical  :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me one bit - it's been about 4 year since we beat them

8th February 2008 iirc. First win under KK. Lovely goal from Viduka and the header of Owen.

Edit: March 22nd it was.

considering a LB and Striker come in, like most of the teams fighting for 7th-10th, stay injury free and we've got every chance. the striker's gonna have to hit the ground running though because we're looking a bit clueless up front imo

We have some real class in the first team, some good back up players and some very promising youngsters. The left back and striker sorted and we are looking very promising imo.

Aye, a squad a lot better. Just have to look in the Scunny thread and all the teams people post, quite good ones without including many players from our game against s********d.

I was thinking about this in the shower earlier. My conclusion was that a good start of the season can go tits up shortly after the summer transfer window has closed.

Keep the details for yourself.

I was thinking about this in the shower earlier. My conclusion was that a good start of the season can go tits up shortly after the summer transfer window has closed.

How do you manage to get the water to hit your body?

How do you manage to get the water to hit your body?

Non-fixed shower head.

http://www.coolstorybro.co/image/393-riveting-tale-cool-story-bro-image.jpg

One tenth of the way to safety in one 19th of the games. Two clean sheets.

As long as no one leaves and a couple are brought in in the positions we all know we need to strengthen I can see the mediocrity of just below middle being achieved for the second season running.

Beating Fulham next Sunday would make it an excellent start.