Which positions will we fill by the end of the transfer window?

Leazes1986
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trying to be one of the few positive-minded here. Although we are use to being lied to, the club have shown this summer they can sign players rapidly, without anyone knowing.

Almost as fast as they can sell them :nile:

Trying to be one of the few positive-minded here. Although we are use to being lied to, the club have shown this summer they can sign players rapidly, without anyone knowing.

Almost as fast as they can sell them :nile:

capisci  :pow:

One things for sure, we really need to get a player in before the Fulham match, because if we don't theres no way in hell we'll get more than one in. We may have half a chance if we go into the last 2 days concentrating on one player. I'd be chuffed to bits with a left back and striker given how badly things have gone on the transfer front. If we did get two in I bet both their wages combined will come up to Bartons weekly wage. I'd love to see the difference in wages now. Ashley must be fucking delighted.

If they don't get replaced I can see the likes of Ferguson, Vučkić, Sam Ameobi and Abeid getting quite a few games. Hopefully they'll survive the baptism of fire!

Don't think any of them are ready but that is a potential positive out of this. However, if they come in and we're struggling it'll be difficult for them.