Adel Taarabt

Martin Lol

What has this to do with NUFC?  :roll:

Are you incapable of googling this?  :confused:

No one here gives a shit about some crappy player Spurs are going to sign, go ask on a fuking Spurs site for gods sake and stop bothering us lot.  :wullie:

What has this to do with NUFC?  :roll:

Are you incapable of googling this?  :confused:

No one here gives a shit about some crappy player Spurs are going to sign, go ask on a fuking Spurs site for gods sake and stop bothering us lot.  :wullie:

Amen to that.

Guest dasflenst

He's got the height of Peter Crouch, the pace of Neil Lennon, the first touch of Emile Heskey, the waistline of Jan Molby, the scoring record of Michael Ricketts and the looks of Luke Chadwick. 

Guest optimistic nit

17 years old (24/05/1989)

attacking midfielder

second nationality algerian

Potential ability of -7 so he would be a star signing for spurs.

current ability of 85

11 for proffessionalsim and temprament indicating he's quite sporting. 0 for the rest.

15 for teqnique 0 for the rest, indicating quite a teqnical player, with good control and the lyke.

he's worth around £350,000 and is on £55 a week. He's optimistic about his future at lens and thinks Itandje is a good player.

He also speaks arabic.

my scouts will be back with more later.

17 years old (24/05/1989)

attacking midfielder

second nationality algerian

Potential ability of -7

current ability of 85

11 for proffessionalsim and temprament indicating he's quite sporting. 0 for the rest.

15 for teqnique 0 for the rest, indicating quite a teqnical player, with good control and the lyke.

he's worth around £350,000 and is on £55 a week. He's optimistic about his future at lens and thinks Itandje is a good player.

He also speaks arabic.

:lol:

Wondered if there are any French based fans who can offer any info about this fella who was with Lens.  Spurs have apparently signed him today with effect from January 2007 and I know bugger all about him! :lol:

Cheers.

With you proudly showing around your signature about being geordie and bla bla bla, it doesn't mean that you can post whatever you want here related your beloved Spurs club (traitor then I can say?), which is not relevant at all to NUFC  :roll:

Talk about the players Spurs want, who NUFC also want, it's fine...

Talk about the Spurs players who previously was in NUFC, or the other way around, it's fine...

But this one... blueconfused.gif

Wondered if there are any French based fans who can offer any info about this fella who was with Lens.  Spurs have apparently signed him today with effect from January 2007 and I know bugger all about him! :lol:

Cheers.

With you proudly showing around your signature about being geordie and bla bla bla, it doesn't mean that you can post whatever you want here related your beloved Spurs club (traitor then I can say?), which is not relevant at all to NUFC  :roll:

Talk about the Spurs players who previously was in NUFC, or the other way around, it's fine...

This was simply asking if any French based fans here if they had any info about him as I knew nothing about him, no more, no less.  It wasn't a case of saying 'look who we've signed' because at the time I didn't know whether it was good news or not.

As for my Geordie background, I'm London born and bred and proud of it.  My mum was a Geordie through and through and equally proud of her roots, though I suspect that if she was alive today she would be less than impressed with some (and that's not including you) who regularly contribute here.

Cheers.

This was simply asking if any French based fans here if they had any info about him as I knew nothing about him, no more, no less.  It wasn't a case of saying 'look who we've signed' because at the time I didn't know whether it was good news or not.

As for my Geordie background, I'm London born and bred and proud of it.  My mum was a Geordie through and through and equally proud of her roots, though I suspect that if she was alive today she would be less than impressed with some (and that's not including you) who regularly contribute here.

Wow, ya ma wouldn't be impressed. Fuking hell, you stoop to new LOW levels of utter shit don't you!

Do one will yer, have you not got the hint yet you sneaky fuking WUM?

My Nana, who is alive, was born on Tottenham Court road for what its worth, and if she knew how to use a computer and saw the drivel you post on a now regular basis, she'd go down there and break every finger you currently have attached to your body, so I, and the rest of the Geordie nation would never have to put up with your shit again.

End of, now fuk off.

FFS lads, we've been through this so many times before. Martin Jol is perfectly entitled to post on here about Spurs, don't read it if you don't want to. I personally couldn't care much, but I just ignore it rather than having a go at him.

We had a General Football forum for posts like this, but you lot didn't want it so we got rid!

FFS lads, we've been through this so many times before. Martin Jol is perfectly entitled to post on here about Spurs, don't read it if you don't want to. I personally couldn't care much, but I just ignore it rather than having a go at him.

We had a General Football forum for posts like this, but you lot didn't want it so we got rid!

He's a snide, end of.

Don't mind the brum we have, Dr Spec is class, and the two pool fans are canny as well, but we've got two Spurs fans who are like a bad case of herpes.