L'Equipe: Newcastle prepare bids for Hoarau & Roux if Maiga doesn't sign....

Optimistic Nut

Both are good, but very different strikers.

It would be inaccurate to compare Roux to Gameiro, I think he resembles Torres - especially in terms of his movement and shooting ability. I don't watch many Brest games, but from what I've seen, he looks a cracking prospect... but that is still what he is, a prospect. I watched the U-21 game against Croatia back in March and he was fantastic. 

When you read on Wikipedia that he had played one game for France U21 vs Croatia U21 you where correct it was back in March... But not really, it was in 2010...

Better luck next time!

O0

:lol:

Looking at Hoarau you'd assume he is a target man. He is quite similar to Carew in the sense that he will win balls in the air, but he's excellent with the ball at his feet. He's a good player, but doesn't score enough goals imo. Can't see why PSG would want to sell him though.

Probably the best comparison really, he's a better version of John Carew.

I think it's safe to say we're now panicking.

Was it ever in doubt? Now shitting themselves and wondering why they didn't do any scouting outside France. I fully expect to see us dredging the out of contract list come next Thursday.

What the hell are you two on about?

The club apparently bids for other players, and it is deemed as panicking? Why on Earth would you come to that conclusion. Pretty weird s*** guys.

It would be inaccurate to compare Roux to Gameiro, I think he resembles Torres - especially in terms of his movement and shooting ability. I don't watch many Brest games, but from what I've seen, he looks a cracking prospect... but that is still what he is, a prospect. I watched the U-21 game against Croatia back in March and he was fantastic. 

When you read on Wikipedia that he had played one game for France U21 vs Croatia U21 you where correct it was back in March... But not really, it was in 2010...

Better luck next time!

O0

Haha , so good.

Wild speculation, alright these seem a little more reliable than our rags but other than that there's nowt to get excited about until it happens.

Um ... why not get excited? If it doesn't happen you can always "unexcite" yourself then.

I'm sure some people on here have had a good whinge when we weren't being linked to anyone afterall.

GO WILD! GET CRAZY! BE EXCITED!

Better luck next time!

O0

Haha , so good.

Mock.

Wild speculation, alright these seem a little more reliable than our rags but other than that there's nowt to get excited about until it happens.

Um ... why not get excited? If it doesn't happen you can always "unexcite" yourself then.

I'm sure some people on here have had a good whinge when we weren't being linked to anyone afterall.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/square/000/002/252/me-gusta.jpg?1310883034

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/square/000/002/252/me-gusta.jpg?1310883034

:snod:

Better luck next time!

O0

Wikipedia... lol. I watched the match, I was in Arras at the time.

Guest Mantis

I think it's safe to say we're now panicking.

Was it ever in doubt? Now shitting themselves and wondering why they didn't do any scouting outside France. I fully expect to see us dredging the out of contract list come next Thursday.

What the hell are you two on about?

The club apparently bids for other players, and it is deemed as panicking? Why on Earth would you come to that conclusion. Pretty weird s*** guys.

Lets be honest.  They've got 8 million euros and are trying to see who they can pick up anywhere in France.  It's take it or leave it bids and we are now left with 6 days remaining to sign players and we are selling our best.  We couldn't even conclude  the £1m deal with Swansea.  We've had 7 months to find our main striker, and you dont see a problem.  No problem. 

Guest bimpy474

Something about the word Colocho reminds me of a wrinkly testicle.

Colocho is actually a South American term for someone that is curly haired...

Wow that makes me Bimpycolo or is it Colobimpy, i have a curly barnet...:D