Where's Rossi?

Guest Jai

Guest Gemmill

i don't care really

the guy was one of our worst players

sure he might be a superb player in the future

but he is not ours,and signing him was a big big mistake..

No offence, but for someone who defends Luque a lot, I don't know how you dare say that Rossi is one of our worst players.  :lol:

i don't care really

the guy was one of our worst players

sure he might be a superb player in the future

but he is not ours,and signing him was a big big mistake..

No offence, but for someone who defends Luque a lot, I don't know how you dare say that Rossi is one of our worst players. :lol:

luque got twice the goals-assists rossi has :D

If Luque had Rossi's energy and drive then he would be a more complete player  :thup: but Rossi will be gone back to Man Ure come Jan, I don't think we will even bother asking if we can have him for the rest of the season.

we should have gone for niclas bendtner instead - doing very well in the championship and for denmark. plus he would be a very good partner for martins!

ppl,we are not a championship side!

we don't need "big" clubs to loan their youngsters to us

we are newcastle,we have our own prospects thank you,if roeder wanted to give a youngster a chance he should've done it with troisi or caroll,or even finnigan,not another teams youngster..

we are newcastle,we have our own prospects thank you,if roeder wanted to give a youngster a chance he should've done it with troisi or caroll,or even finnigan,not another teams youngster..

That's a fair point but Rossi looks a canny player to me. To label him as one of our worst players is wide of the mark imo.

Guest Gemmill

That's a fair point but Rossi looks a canny player to me. To label him as one of our worst players is wide of the mark imo.

This lad thinks Luque's class man.  For "master" read "know-nowt".

didnt see rossi is a bad player,said signing him was a huge mistake,he is young,he needs to play in a team that can cope with him playing,even if he does nothing,like what he did to us,other will score,and if he is given a run it will be in unimportenet games such as a league cup match or a game to rest the first team players

but with our case,we give him a run at games we NEED to win,and he is too young to be a world class player who is a reguler in a team like newcastle.!!,and with him playing next to duff,us scoring a goal was going to be a mircale,and it didnt happen :)

and btw,luque is class :D ,he should be given a chance..

didnt see rossi is a bad player,said signing him was a huge mistake,he is young,he needs to play in a team that can cope with him playing,even if he does nothing,like what he did to us,other will score,and if he is given a run it will be in unimportenet games such as a league cup match or a game to rest the first team players

but with our case,we give him a run at games we NEED to win,and he is too young to be a world class player who is a reguler in a team like newcastle.!!,and with him playing next to duff,us scoring a goal was going to be a mircale,and it didnt happen :)

and btw,luque is class :D ,he should be given a chance..

You said he was one of our worst players. Don't see how signing him was a huge mistake. It's simply a loan deal that hasn't come off and probably won't now. If you'd said signing Luque was a huge mistake I could have understood it.

Will know-nowtbation still make you go blind?

Do you ever shut up about Albert Luque?, your bloody obsessed with him :lol:

Do you ever shut up about Albert Luque?, your bloody obsessed with him :lol:

He's a sexy spaniard, why not?

• 2 years later...

I can see Man U now trying to get him back now that Benzema  is seemingly on his way to Real Madrid........I believe they have some buy back clause or first dibs on him unless that's expired.

PS: Some of the comments in the other Rossi threads :lol: .....hindsight is nice tbf :lol:

:(

what about now?

I can see Man U now trying to get him back now that Benzema  is seemingly on his way to Real Madrid........I believe they have some buy back clause or first dibs on him unless that's expired.

PS: Some of the comments in the other Rossi threads :lol: .....hindsight is nice tbf :lol:

:(

what about now?

I'd take Macheda or Welbeck on a seasons loan without a doubt  :sadnod: