QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Fatwax

Neville and Chamberlain talking sense and actually recognising how good Cabaye and Tiote has the potential to be. I'm not used to this from Sky.

Their chat made me start to think of Tiote-Cabaye in terms of being as good as Batty-Lee.

Punk is the biggest idiot on the internet and beyond.

And with that comment, you surpassed me.

Apologies mate.  Come to think of it you're easily one of the strongest posters on here.  Maybe you should sit the game out tonight?  Can't have our best posters posting about every game, fatigue will set in.

Are you being whooshed, silly? Unless I'm being double whooshed.

I'm on about him saying we should play our reserves every time we play a team in the bottom half, not playing Ben Arfa against the top 4, etc.

I'm so sick of reading it ffs, it's absolute bollocks. :lol:

You obviously are not capable of reading between the lines. I'm arguing for a policy of rotating our players. I'm against fielding our strongest team in every match because that will (with 100% certainty) result in a shit storm of injuries. But I am NOT saying that we'll rest MANY players, just one or maybe two. Why risk Ba against QPR or Wigan, when it's a good chance that we'll take three points anyways. We need him fit and ready against the better teams, where Løven will be useless.

I'm not debating this with you anymore, you're talking shit.

And you're just too stupid to understand..

Listen man, you're acting like you've supported Newcastle for 10 minutes.  We regularly get beat in these games that you're sure we can win when playing a reserve side, and our squad is so full of players with dodgy injury records that we can't afford to do what you're suggesting.  I'm not saying we should rush players back but when our best players are fit they should be available and raring to go for the vast majority of games.  I honestly think we'd get relegated if we did what you keep on harping on about.

TBF, I'm with Interpolic on this one.  And that says something, I never agree with ANYONE!