QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Fatwax

The next two weeks are going to be terrible on here. Transfer window closed, no match to look forward to...

Just more time for us to stew and be miserable about our failure.

Can you imagine if we'd lost to the Mackems and were in the relegation zone? Silver linings ftw.

Good day at work? I'm going to be in some mood. :lol:

I snuck off during lunch hour to take a nap. Got six missed calls from the office while I was asleep.

Fuck this shit. :lol:

If there's a new student today I'm going to name him Derrick and force him to say "Gulliver's Travels" over and over again until he gets it right, yelling at him for being a useless cunt every time he mispronounces it.

If there's a new student today I'm going to name him Derrick and force him to say "Gulliver's Travels" over and over again until he gets it right, yelling at him for being a useless cunt every time he mispronounces it.

:lol:

I think we can win this (narrowly). In contrast to Newcastle sides of the past we look like we can keep a clean sheet but don't look like getting many goals. I'd like to see Marveaux involved, he looks good to me. Maybe include Marveaux from the off as another attacking option just behind Best instead of Ba or use Obertan for that role more central.

Krul

Simpson          Taylor            Colo              Santon

Obertan          Tiote             Cabaye          Jonas

Ba                 Best

Not looking forward to this now but I can see us putting in a fired up performance. If only because the players will be burning to prove themselves after the disappointment of the window. I expect a shit first half as usual with maybe one of the subs (Sammy probably) livening us up and us snatching something late on.