QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Fatwax

There's no way he's going to get fired up to the point where he will do anything stupid. He'll be driven but will be playing against people he is friendly with vs fans who he'll no doubt go over to and clap après the game. Won't stop him tearing us a new one to fuck off mr Ashley.

There's no way he's going to get fired up to the point where he will do anything stupid. He'll be driven but will be playing against people he is friendly with vs fans who he'll no doubt go over to and clap après the game. Won't stop him tearing us a new one to fuck off mr Ashley.

Will probably target Cabaye and Santon.

Krul

Simpson  Taylor  Colo  Santon

Tioté  Cabaye

Marveaux                      Jonas

Best          Ba

Is what I want to see personally. Maybe swap Jonas and Marveaux around. Or play a 4-3-3/4-5-1 with Marveaux in that midfield role he played vs Scunny.

Obertan is a better option from the bench IMO, his pace can scare teams for sure.

Overall that team should be good enough to get a result so long as they're all fit, defence looks a good unit and we have enough to trouble them going forward.

Still looking forward to going down and staying overnight for this, love getting the train to away matches.

What's the areas around the ground like for drinking?

Bit rough near the ground IIRC, there is one big pub but you can just jump on the tube and go somewhere decent.

---------------Krul

Simpson Taylor Coloccini Santon

--------------Tiote

Obertan---Cabaye-----Jonas

----------Ba--------Best

We need to attack this lot. We can't be going into this game with any kind of fear. The international break has come at an awful time for us, just as we were starting to build a momentum.

Still looking forward to going down and staying overnight for this, love getting the train to away matches.

Bit rough near the ground IIRC, there is one big pub but you can just jump on the tube and go somewhere decent.

Cool beans, cheers.

---------------Krul

Simpson Taylor Coloccini Santon

--------------Tiote

Obertan---Cabaye-----Jonas

----------Ba--------Best

We need to attack this lot. We can't be going into this game with any kind of fear. The international break has come at an awful time for us, just as we were starting to build a momentum.

Aye, I'd go with this.

Cool beans, cheers.

Sorry not much help, was years ago, just rmember a big long road then this pub that was sort of on a corner but not (you will see whay I mean) and a big council estate opposite the ground. We went 'into' London before and after though because apart ffrom this one pub there wasn't anything else about.

Cool beans, cheers.

Sorry not much help, was years ago, just rmember a big long road then this pub that was sort of on a corner but not (you will see whay I mean) and a big council estate opposite the ground. We went 'into' London before and after though because apart ffrom this one pub there wasn't anything else about.

I was being sincere :lol:

My mate has been down before but not stayed there, sure we'll find somewhere, even if it does mean getting a bus or train.