lukaku - come on fat mike

ED209

Looks like chelsea are on verge of loaning Lukaku  to stoke, come on fat mike get the deal hi-jacked asap. No brainer in my opinion.

Yep, also I dont see how it would benefit Lukaku or Chelsea sending him to stoke.  I know we dont play like Chelsea but Stoke most certainly do not.  Be as effective for his progression to send him to London Irish as stoke.

Looks like chelsea are on verge of loaning Lukaku  to stoke, come on fat mike get the deal hi-jacked asap. No brainer in my opinion.

easy mate there are some very anal people on this forum, with regards to starting a thread

easy mate there are some very anal people on this forum, with regards to starting a thread

:iamwithstupid: :kermit:

:lol: it's like a personal fan club :aww: :smitten: O0

I bet he is on more than we would be willing to pay, and nailed on they will want any club to pay his full wage.

I dont think he will be on a massive wage yet, he is only 18 and unproven, but has massive potential