Papiss Demba Cisse stays at Freiburg

EthiGeordie

I've barely seen him play at all. Anyone care to summarise why everyone seemingly wants him? I can see a very good season last year stats-wise...?

he scored a shitload of goals, is there any other reason needed?

↲↲Guivarch also scored lot of goals if I'm not mistaken. Remember him being a top scorer also.

From what I've understood that list is for players coming to Bundesliga and transfers inside Bundesliga.

If a player leaves Bundesliga it doesnt require any work from the german officials outside the club as they dont have to be registered to play there obviously.

edit: heres the list if someone wants to have a look: http://www.bundesliga.de/media/native/autosync/55-11-12.pdf

Guest palnese

Cisse's agent says otherwise, plus he can't sign because he is in Senegal. Someone get the article.

Shouldn't be a problem. They've got fax machines, internet, phones and shit in Senegal as well, right?

dan_bu dan_bu

Only players that join German clubs have to be on the list. Players that move abroad can be added as long as window in new country is open.

Just read the agent quotes.

Yeah, trust the agents!  :lol:

Any testicular tingles today ?

dan_bu dan_bu

Only players that join German clubs have to be on the list. Players that move abroad can be added as long as window in new country is open.

Slight tingling in the left today too tbh.

Little early too tell if its a loan or permanent...

I will let you guys now, until then, please calm down.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc Hearing NUFC bid for Papiss Demba Cisse was more than £10million, Freiburg wanted closer to over £15million

If anyone cares.

Guest taps01

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc Hearing NUFC bid for Papiss Demba Cisse was more than £10million, Freiburg wanted closer to over £15million

If anyone cares.

yeah righto

Guest johnson293

Guy on TS now saying we bid £12m yesterday, but Frieberg wanted a deal going up to about £17m including add-ons, and stuff - which is when we pulled out.

Guy on TS now saying we bid £12m yesterday, but Frieberg wanted a deal going up to about £17m including add-ons, and stuff - which is when we pulled out.

Which was the right thing to do, that is too much

Probably worth about £12million. Depends what the add ons were though. I would take a punt.

Guest bimpy474

dan_bu dan_bu

Well Hayley is making me want to rivet the missus.