Carragher

Dinho lad

You can't really compare them both as they both play in diffrent leagues with diffrent styles of playing. There is no doubt Ronaldinho is better than gerrard, just could he adapt to the prem? I'd love to see him and messi in the prem. For some strange reason all the top players haven't really been on the top of their game this season, Ronaldinho, henry, etc.

Liverpool could actually survive without Gerrard, and would probably be top of the league if they had Ronaldinho playing in their team.

All they'd need then (assuming you'd play Ronnie down the left) would be a world-class right winger, and they'd have one of the best midfield's on the planet.

Guest Invicta_Toon

gerrard every time. ronaldinho was just laughed at during the world cup

Where as Gerrard was player of the tournament?  :roll:

Saturday was Gerrard's first league goal of the season in 14 matches.  Ronaldinho has scored 10 in 12.

ones a striker, ones a midfielder

Guest eyeball_tickler

Saturday was Gerrard's first league goal of the season in 14 matches.  Ronaldinho has scored 10 in 12.

gerrard scored 2 (i think) and ronaldinho barely had a shot.

has ronaldinho been playing out of position? he scored 25 from midfield last year, same as ronaldinho as a striker.

gerrard scored 2 (i think) and ronaldinho barely had a shot.

has ronaldinho been playing out of position? he scored 25 from midfield last year, same as ronaldinho as a striker.

Gerrad has scored cup goals, Saturday was his first league goal this season though.

But I would love to have them both in the same team, no matter what league its  in!!

Liverpool could actually survive without Gerrard

Sometimes we would, other times we wouldn't.

i'd swap Crouch for Ronaldinho though.....

Liverpool could actually survive without Gerrard, and would probably be top of the league if they had Ronaldinho playing in their team.

:lol:

Am thinking along the lines of Rafa playing with Sissy & Xabi and Gerrard being the odd man out. With Sissy's injury Gerrard has now got his place back, but its not by managers choice. Ronnie on the left (slightly out of position) would benefit Liverpool more than Gerrard out of position on the right.

All four would be lethal, I'd go diamond though.

---------Sissoko---------

----Gerrard----Alonso---

-------Ronaldinho--------

You could say that would be the best midfield in the world.

Knew someone would come up and say that. :roll: Gerrard although wasn't great put in a lot of effort at WC, and had to cover for a lot of his lazy central partner's (Lampard) shortcomings.

Anyway that isn't the point.

:lol:

Am thinking along the lines of Rafa playing with Sissy & Xabi and Gerrard being the odd man out. With Sissy's injury Gerrard has now got his place back, but its not by managers choice. Ronnie on the left (slightly out of position) would benefit Liverpool more than Gerrard out of position on the right.

All four would be lethal, I'd go diamond though.

---------Sissoko---------

----Gerrard----Alonso---

-------Ronaldinho--------

You could say that would be the best midfield in the world.

Sissy?  :confused:

No width in that midfield, look at Chavski yesterday, that got hammered until Robben came on and gave them some width.