Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

7 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

The offside call looks wrong to me like, dodgy VAR call. No way you can pick out there with any confidence any of the attacker being ahead of his the defender's foot (2:39) - it's like he's given benefit of the doubt to defence. Both the penalties look harsh too, especially Mexico one, looks like he didn't want to waste VAR if he'd walked over there.

McKennie’s really good in the box :lol:

3 hours ago, Kanji said:

He was offside. 

Attacker doesn't look ahead of the trailing right boot of the defender to me. At least not with any confidence. Unless they had the lines out and showed a different angle?

Edited by Inferior Acuña

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Well this was a cute little experiment. Get Yedlin on at RWB and Aaronson at RW, move Adams to CM, and pull Sands and Sargent.

I think all five of these things happened and we won. Deuce for head coach

Pepi :aww:

Aaronson, Turner, and the Robinsons are *good.*

Sargent needs to go on loan somewhere he can play 90 minutes every week as an out-and-out striker. He probably doesn’t even make my WC roster at this point.

Really disconcerting that Pulisic is made of glass.

Edited by Tomato Deuce

Definitely feels like Sargent would've been better off going to the Netherlands or a mid-table German club. Kind of wild we have no No. 1 striker but a pool of like five players who could be that guy.

I really need to know how bad pitches are in Central America for it to take an entire half for professional players to adjust to it. I know from experience these dudes have played on some terrible fields in their time in US youth soccer.

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Sounds like we played like shit, but winning on the road in CONCACAF is always hard.

Twellman is fast approaching Lalas levels of irritating twat.

Once you go viral for being angry once, that's your entire brand.

The lineup was kind of insulting from Berhalter. Obviously we need to rotate with 3 games in one window, but putting that 11 out in an away qualifier was asking to lose.

Edited by Ameritoon

• 1 month later...