Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Be interested to see how good Tierney is - would be a decent option at left back.

Aye, Tierney looks a good option but think Celtic would ask for daft money for him. Few big clubs linked with him already.

Guest chopey

See Liverpool are chasing Tadic for 13m. Looks like a cracking deal for that price, wouldn't mind a cheeky bid for him

Agreed he's a cracking player, I thought Liverpool have been told that they can't play with Southampton anymore ?

They bought him for £11m and have a £13m release clause?

It does seem daft.

It might have been the only way he would sign for Southampton though or like Joeyt says might just be just too champions league clubs

Been a very good player for Southampton for a fair few years now mind, you would have thought a club would have activated his release clause by now

Would  Bojan not make a fairly decent no.10 I dont see him as an unrealistic target. Could be talked up if Stoke did want Dummett

wanna see us break our transfer record on a top quality #10 if we're loaning a striker to compete with gayle personally, would like to aim higher than bojan

very important role in rafa's team and a big reason we 'struggled' at times last season

I used to really rate Joe Hart but he's regressed badly over the last 18 months and it seems like more than just a lack of confidence.  He always seemed very cocky and sure of himself, maybe he doesn't train as intensely as he used to and has lost some hunger for success?  I think we should stay well clear.