Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

I haven't seen Hernandez play for years, but with less than 1 in 2 goals in Germany I would be tempted to just back Gayle.

Considering our backup options are Mitro, Riviere, Armstrong and possibly Perez, I'd make Hernandez the absolute priority.

I haven't seen Hernandez play for years, but with less than 1 in 2 goals in Germany I would be tempted to just back Gayle.

Hes scored 28 in 54 over the last two seasons according to Soccerway, thats a goo return like. Just over a goal every 2 games.

Sam Larsson anyone? Know we've got plenty of Swedes on here and he seems certain to leave Heerenveen this summer (contract up in June).

He's been a huge contributor in terms of goals/assists and is a right-footed left-winger, loves a dribble.

Predominantly being linked with Fiorentina at the moment.

Striker is going to be difficult if we want someone who's reliably better than Gayle as a 'build the team around' type signing. As 'another option' Hernandez is probably about right.

That isn't realistic though, he's not coming here as " another option " for that and many other reasons we won't be interested in him. I have said this before but the striker we do buy won't be like Gayle thus ruling out the likes of Hernandez.

£12m for Hernandez and £20-25m for Iheanacho are both absolutely amazing value like. Should be in for one, or both really.

Should all over both of them ffs. 45M would get the pair of them I reckon. Just 10 million more than what was paid for Andy Carroll. And Michael Keene [emoji38]

Wouldn't want us to spend over half of our budget on 2 strikers when we already have Gayle and play one up front like.

Nacer Chadli has had a bust up with Pulis. Derisory bids should be flowing from the NUFC fax machine.

Was amicable and ended with him being given formal permission to miss the training camp apparently so probably not too much in this.

Would certainly be a good singing but can't see them being willing to let him go unless they get a silly offer.

Nacer Chadli has had a bust up with Pulis. Derisory bids should be flowing from the NUFC fax machine.

We should definitely start monitoring him

Are you crazy m8? We've gotta first think about considering to monitor him.

Apologies, i've lost track of all the stages.

Can we get an official timeline together please for all the stages between thinking/considering/monitoring all the way through to get it over the line

Can we get an official timeline together please for all the stages between thinking/considering/monitoring all the way through to get it over the line

It's tricky though because there are interim stages like considering monitoring and thinking about considering. There's also tracking as well, where does that fit in?

It's a very complex process