Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Ryan Sessegnon available on loan. Wouldn’t take up a squad position. Would you take him? Would surely get plenty of game time even if not first choice given he can play all down the left. Could see him just going back to Fulham or someone like Palace.

Only be worth taking if we were to have an option on the deal to make it permanent. No point giving Sessegnon game time to benefit Spurs if its going to reduce game time for Lewis.

If he wasn’t first choice I could still see the benefit of a loan deal like. He’s a huge upgrade on Dummett, Atsu & Ritchie. Would happily see him get 15-20 games ahead of those three.

Didn't kna he could play on the wing tbh. Thought he was just an LB

I’d like to see us enquire about Barkley and play him in midfield 3 as a traditional number 8. Think we could get him on loan with an option to buy as he’s got to be buried in Chelsea’s bloated squad now. Think he’d give us something we haven’t got in the middle of the park. He wants to be on the ball has drive and power and can pick a pass and has a decent shot on him. He hasn’t been great at chelsea but he’s in and out the team a lot. A good run of games might just bring that form back he had at Everton. If we had someone who could play a deep lying role who could pick the ball off the CB’s and look to get us playing and help dictate tempo it would totally transform our team I believe we can start controlling games rather than just sitting in.

Hayden          Barkley

New DM

I think Matty could do that role well eventually but would need coaching something he’s not going to get currently.

Isn't this just irrelevant? Whether we sign half of Real Madrid's first team or any PL player who can't get into the 1st team, with Bwucie as a manager (sic!) it simply doesn't matter. His coaching skills (skills?) will nullify any signing. As has already been proved.

Waste of time and effort speculating.....

• 2 weeks later...