Would you have a go?

Dave

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've been and didn't. The bungee out of a cable car looked worse mind.

How much does it cost?

They were around £50-70 IIRC. Don't quote on it though. You can get all sorts of packages for a range of things too.

It'll be on the AJ Hackett site. http://www.bungy.co.nz/

I'm not overly good with heights so the actual thought of hanging there makes me feel nervous just thinking about it. Saying that I have jumped out of a plane and when we were in Peru I remember climbing these ladders up the side of this hill/mountain thing nr. Macchu Picchu where they were so long you couldn't actually see the bottom. Fucking instant death syndrome if you fell. Don't think anyone has ever climbed/descended a ladder so slowly.

Queenstown is a hell of a town by the way.

Would I fuck, absolutely nee fucking way like :lol:

I get the same sensation Piggum's talking about, it's canny weird like and the reason I detest walking across high bridges with low fences.

"I could easily just hop over that like... But why would I, that would be fucking silly... But it would be so easy, gan on, I should just do it... Ner... Puff"

Pretty much the convo that goes on inside my head during such situations.

Would I fuck, absolutely nee fucking way like :lol:

I get the same sensation Piggum's talking about, it's canny weird like and the reason I detest walking across high bridges with low fences.

"I could easily just hop over that like... But why would I, that would be fucking silly... But it would be so easy, gan on, I should just do it... Ner... Puff"

Pretty much the convo that goes on inside my head during such situations.

:lol: :lol: