Who is carrying out the most damaging attacks on Vic's ego?

Parky

The main men.  

50 members have voted

1. 1. The main men.

• Gemma (gentle niggling technique).
    • Dave (the capitals water torture).
    • 2Sheds political pawning.
    • GM - thinly veiled homo erotic bitching.

Is it Gemma with his general witty repartee and "return to education" angle? Is it GM with his thinly disguised distaste and stalking fear? Is it Dave with the "Use capitals" water torture slowly breaking him down? Or is it the outright out arguing and naked baiting in the Israel thread?

Who has Vic cleanly in his sights?

You fall back on that G, but I have noticed over the last week or so some kind of open season on Vivtoria. blueyes.gif

Asking for it tbh. Nowt to do with the capitals, that annoys me but really it's only the same as Toon's Taylor dropping his 'c's. He has seemed to go out of his way to be insulting and contrary over the last few weeks, and it fucks me off. Like he's trying to stand out, or be funny. Not funny, though it does stand out...

You fall back on that G, but I have noticed over the last week or so some kind of open season on Vivtoria. blueyes.gif

Not looking to start a fight but he has brought it all on himself tbh! Everyime he posts these days it seems to just be completely attacking someone else's way of thinking and calling them names for having a different opinion!

Pack mentality is ugly tbh.

Is that the name of Vic's latest pre-girlfriend?

Pack mentality is ugly tbh.

Is that the name of Vic's latest pre-girlfriend?

No, its the smell of the playground  bluebigrazz.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

Asking for it tbh. Nowt to do with the capitals, that annoys me but really it's only the same as Toon's Taylor dropping his 'c's. He has seemed to go out of his way to be insulting and contrary over the last few weeks, and it fucks me off. Like he's trying to stand out, or be funny. Not funny, though it does stand out...

such as?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Not looking to start a fight but he has brought it all on himself tbh! Everyime he posts these days it seems to just be completely attacking someone else's way of thinking and calling them names for having a different opinion!

such as?

such as?

All the time, you can't honestly say you havent noticed yourself doing it?

Guest Invicta_Toon

such as?

All the time, you can't honestly say you havent noticed yourself doing it?

"calling them names for having a different opinion" - like 'Nazi Prick?'

like I say, gimme some examples....