Documentary on Drugs - Millwall doped striker, Owen takes drugs banned in US

James

If the silhouette is the player in question it's definitely not Carroll.

:lol:

I love those silhouettes, wish they were real. I bet the likes of Peter Crouch and Andy Reid would hope they were never implicated in some scandal.

Did anyone miss 6 month and get snapped up in a multi million quid deal though?

I think they would have added "England Star" instead of "Premiership Ace" however if it was Andy Carroll. It'll probably be a mid table player nobody gives a shit about.

Tbf, if the FA deemed it to be in their best interests to try and cover this up, it would possibly suggest someone seen as a future England star? Either that or he plays for Man Utd.

Also The Sun probably won't know exactly who it is atm, otherwise they'd no doubt try to break it before C4 do tonight.

I think they would have added "England Star" instead of "Premiership Ace" however if it was Andy Carroll. It'll probably be a mid table player nobody gives a shit about.

Tbf, if the FA deemed it to be in their best interests to try and cover this up, it would possibly suggest someone seen as a future England star? Either that or he plays for Man Utd.

Also The Sun probably won't know exactly who it is atm, otherwise they'd no doubt try to break it before C4 do tonight.

The Sun must know something if they are reporting that he has since moved clubs (although they could just be talking shite). I think if it was a genuine top player we'd have found out by now tbh, ala Giggs.

The Sun must know something if they are reporting that he has since moved clubs (although they could just be talking shite). I think if it was a genuine top player we'd have found out by now tbh, ala Giggs.

That's probably all they've been told by C4 in an effort to promote their show. The fact that the FA know about this is the biggest point for me, would the FA really be willing to risk their already battered reputation for the sake of a mid-table plodder?

Once the player is named, then surely a ban would be coming his way and the FA will have to face the repercussions for covering it up?

That's what the show is about though isn't it?

"The show claims to have discovered the identities of dozens of footballers who have failed drugs tests for cocaine and cannabis. "

That's probably all they've been told by C4 in an effort to promote their show. The fact that the FA know about this is the biggest point for me, would the FA really be willing to risk their already battered reputation for the sake of a mid-table plodder?

Aye fair point, we'll have to see tomorow. They could have been paid off mind.

Saying that, like you've said, the article reckons there are dozens of players involved who's identities will also be revealed... although again it's strange for them to highlight one specific player if this one player was a relative nobody.

Sounds like it could be massive though.

Once the player is named, then surely a ban would be coming his way and the FA will have to face the repercussions for covering it up?

That's what the show is about though isn't it?

"The show claims to have discovered the identities of dozens of footballers who have failed drugs tests for cocaine and cannabis. "

Indeed.

The whole things even stranger when you consider how hard they were with Toure recently for diet pills, and the fact they came down hard on Ferdinand for a missed test just before a major international tournament, yet they're willing to try and cover this up...

It'll be a load of nothing man. :lol:

Quite possibly, I was barely interested in it before tonight, but now I dunno, like I said it seems ridiculously strange that the FA would go to such lengths for a mid-table plodder. Saying that, this article could be massively wide of the mark...

Guest Haris Vuckic

When I was at Uni a mate of mine would insist that Daniel Agger had a cocaine addiction & that he infact wasn't injured, just addicted to crack & put into rehab.

When I was at Uni a mate of mine would insist that Daniel Agger had a cocaine addiction & that he infact wasn't injured, just addicted to crack & put into rehab.

Heard the same about Rosicky.

I've just made up exactly the same thing about Dyer