Documentary on Drugs - Millwall doped striker, Owen takes drugs banned in US

James

Guest The Enforcer

When I was at Uni a mate of mine would insist that Daniel Agger had a cocaine addiction & that he infact wasn't injured, just addicted to crack & put into rehab.

I know someone who said the same thing about Rosicky. He does have a skinny smack head face I suppose.

Guest The Enforcer

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2825/dzc3t7nc.png

It's either Tiote or the Mekon from Dan Dare

It's clearly Polterguy.

http://firsthour.net/screenshots/haunting/haunting-polterguy-slimeballs-deserve-it.PNG

A taxi driver once told me Alan Smith used to have "coke orgies" where him and his mates would snort coke off naked birds. Not sure how ITK this was driver was mind :lol:

Since Alan Smith clearly has given up on being a footballer, this wouldn't surprise me at all!

Please please please please be Andy Carroll.

Backlash could be horrific if he was playing for us. We are talking of a relegation causing points deduction and a lawsuit from Liverpool.

Aren't these type of things covered in the medical?

Backlash could be horrific if he was playing for us. We are talking of a relegation causing points deduction and a lawsuit from Liverpool.

Aren't these type of things covered in the medical?

We knew nothing xshifty

My sources are telling me ??? the former players were Samassi Abou, David Buust (his leg break was an elaborate fake) & Carl Leaburn.

Unconfirmed reports that Francis Benali used to rub his tash in bugle prematch so he could have a bit sniff on during the game so bad was his problem.

As someone mentioned earlier its likely to he someone who missed a lot of football lately, xisco could be a possibility, we still havent got to the bottom of why he wasn't given a chance when we were desperate for a decent striker

What? :lol: Shut up man. We'd get deducted points because they covered it up and Liverpool would sue us for what exactly? Not telling them everything? It's their job to find out.

"By the way Kenny, Andy had his appendix taken out on 23rd June 1999 and he once scraped his knee on the school playground when he was 9"

As someone mentioned earlier its likely to he someone who missed a lot of football lately, xisco could be a possibility, we still havent got to the bottom of why he wasn't given a chance when we were desperate for a decent striker

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3198/2325920887_b206236832.jpg

:lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Pretty sure the reason we didn't play Xisco was clauses triggered by appearances meaning more money to be paid to his former club. Also he was terrible.

Can people start hoying words like "allegedly" and stuff in there a bit more often please?

I know it's a discussion about a TV programme and everything around that, but we still need to be careful.

Guest Supersylt

When I was at Uni a mate of mine would insist that Daniel Agger had a cocaine addiction & that he infact wasn't injured, just addicted to crack & put into rehab.

Heard the same a couple of months ago. A former teammate of Agger said he was ruled out for six months after taking cocaine.