UEFA Champions League 2011/12

Tooj

I thought this was worthy of a thread, seeing as it starts tomorrow.

Obviously, it's going to be hard to look Barcelona again, as on their day, there hasn't been a team comparable for at least the last 15 years.

I've got a sneaky each way bet on Dortmund, as each year there always seems to be a team in there that upsets the apple cart a bit. Even better that they've kept hold of Super Mario. I think their brand of football will be a breath of fresh air to the competition.

Good to see ITV have bottled their first decision of the tournament and put Man United on. Also good to see UEFA shake it up and give Man Utd an easy group for a change.

Impossible to see past the two Spanish giants.

Good to see ITV have bottled their first decision of the tournament and put Man United on. Also good to see UEFA shake it up and give Man Utd an easy group for a change.

You know they only have rights to the Wednesday games right?

I do and City - Napoli is a far more appealing prospect than a routine 0-1 Man United away win in the competitions easiest group.

I do and City - Napoli is a far more appealing prospect than a routine 0-1 Man United away win in the competitions easiest group.

Agree with this, Man U usually under-perform in the group stage too so it probably won't be too exciting(will obviously be proven wrong now).

I'd bite your hand off for a draw tonight.

Borussia Dortmund: Weidenfeller, Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer, Bender, Kehl, Gotze, Kagawa, Grosskreutz, Lewandowski.

Subs: Langerak, Da Silva, Zidan, Blaszczykowski, Gundogan, Felipe Santana, Perisic.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Song, Arteta, Walcott, Benayoun, Gervinho, van Persie.

Subs: Fabianski, Park, Andre Santos, Djourou, Arshavin, Frimpong, Chamakh.

Come on Dortmund!  :indi:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Chelsea game is madness. 2 disallowed goals in 3 mins.

For who like?

Lev first, and then Chelsea. Been a canny game so far.  Torres actually looks decent.