My morning at Newcastle United...

Dave

In comes Alan Smith in full kit – who exclaims to the room, “feels weird to be in football kit again”.

Nice.

P.S. Sameobi's legs are horrendous in that pic, he is going to get broken in two on the pitch.

That Smith thing made me really laugh. :lol:

Rather bizarrely .cock have now put this up to promote their club membership shit.

Bits they've edited out:

• The word 'whore' from the introduction.
  • 'Did I mention Demba Ba seems a bit dim?' (which means the following sentence doesn't make sense).
  • 'I assume at this point they probably talked about garlic, or onions, or black and white hooped tshirts, or maybe berets? Who knows. I was bloody fascinated though…'
  • The part that suggests Beardsley and some of the other coaches 'clearly aren’t into berets'.
  • Replaced 'French clique' with 'French lads'.
  • Replaced 'French clique' with 'French lads' again.
  • Deleted 'god knows, one nudge and he’ll be out for another month' about HBA.
  • Deleted 'What a tool.' regarding Ranger's car.
  • Replaced 'the supposed outcasts' (Perch, Kadar and Ranger) with 'players'.
  • Deleted '– including one man who is there with his wife. Pards puts his arm round the wife and then laughs, “I’m not putting my arm around you” to the bloke. Oh Alan, you sly devil…'.
  • Deleted 'Maybe hoping I have a wife? I don’t know'
  • Deleted 'Clearly, this is a much better way of describing my day… Had I have tweeted all of this, I’d have had nobody left following me – maybe just that Geordie69 bloke asking me if I could get him a shirt or pair of players boots.'.
  • Added to the end (dunno if they asked him to write this or just put it in themselves) 'As a season ticket holder for the last ten years, I never thought I'd get the chance to live out an experience like this, seeing the lads in their own environment, away from the cameras, just being themselves was a real joy. I was tempted to have a word with Pards to let him know that I'm available on a free, so can be signed outside of the transfer window, and should it help my cause, I'm willing to change my surname to either Ameobi or Taylor...'

Rather bizarrely .cock have now put this up to promote their club membership shit.

Bits they've edited out:

• 'Did I mention Demba Ba seems a bit dim?' (which means the following sentence doesn't make sense).
  • 'I assume at this point they probably talked about garlic, or onions, or black and white hooped tshirts, or maybe berets? Who knows. I was bloody fascinated though…'
  • The part that suggests Beardsley and some of the other coaches 'clearly aren’t into berets'.
  • Deleted '– including one man who is there with his wife. Pards puts his arm round the wife and then laughs, “I’m not putting my arm around you” to the bloke. Oh Alan, you sly devil…'.
  • Deleted 'Clearly, this is a much better way of describing my day… Had I have tweeted all of this, I’d have had nobody left following me – maybe just that Geordie69 bloke asking me if I could get him a shirt or pair of players boots.'.
  • Added to the end (dunno if they asked him to write this or just put it in themselves) 'As a season ticket holder for the last ten years, I never thought I'd get the chance to live out an experience like this, seeing the lads in their own environment, away from the cameras, just being themselves was a real joy. I was tempted to have a word with Pards to let him know that I'm available on a free, so can be signed outside of the transfer window, and should it help my cause, I'm willing to change my surname to either Ameobi or Taylor...'

Maybe they don't want Newcastle or Geordies to appear thick cunts in front of the whole world?

Rather bizarrely .cock have now put this up to promote their club membership s***.

Bits they've edited out:

Maybe they don't want Newcastle or Geordies to appear thick c***s in front of the whole world?

or maybe it's what all other clubs do but it's only bizarre when we do it.

I thought it bizarre that they'd put a blog post on the official site. I wouldn't know if 'all other clubs' do this because I don't read other clubs' websites. I didn't comment on any of their edits. Who's got the agenda again?