Nottingham Forest v NUFC - 20/09/11 @ 7.45pm - Carling Cup 3rd Round (not on TV)

Fenham Mag

Im not sure he'll rest the both of Tiote and Cabaye, i hope so, but at the same time they need some playing time together as well, but they looked so good together against Villa so we should be ok from that point of view one would think?

I think we'll win comfortbly by a couple of goals. The first half will be tedious, they'll be running around all fired up and Shola and Lovenkrands will offer nothing, but in the second we should pick them off once they slow down and we get some decent strikers off the bench.

I think we'll win comfortbly by a couple of goals. The first half will be tedious, they'll be running around all fired up and Shola and Lovenkrands will offer nothing, but in the second we should pick them off once they slow down and we get some decent strikers off the bench.

Pretty much how I see it going tonight too :thup:

Guest WashyGeordie

It's like filling in the gaps :lol:

What do we kind of know so far? :laugh:

Elliot

RB    CB    CB    Fergie

RM    CM  Abeid    LM

Ba  Loven

Eeee, has he said Ba and Ferguson are starting like? That's canny, if so.

Think it's said Raylor is rested. So Perch could fill in. :laugh:

We should be playing Raylor in the hope he does pick up an injury!

I think he will be going off: http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110920/pregnant-pause-for-ryan_2281670_2455824  too.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Game is on at the Red House Farm Pub in whitley apparently...

its not like

It's not on foreign TV & it's not on Sky.

Nowhere will have it & even the BBC will be doing a shitty 3 camera job for the highlights.

Any fans looking for pre match boozers would do well to stay out of hooters. Was there pre match in our championship season and it was cack. I think the coat I had on that day still reeks of chip fat. Best off boozing in the town city and grabbing a late taxi to the ground.

So, pre match festivities under way.

10 month old palmed off onto 19 year old daughter

First pint poured and going down far too nicely

Wife on route to fish and chip shop (There goes the diet)

Large bottle of San Miguel chilling nicely

All in preparation for a nice radox bath, with radio and drink.

Happy Days  :banana2:

5 - 0 to us