Nottingham Forest v NUFC - 20/09/11 @ 7.45pm - Carling Cup 3rd Round (not on TV)

Fenham Mag

Our second team should beat Forest anyway. I'm all for playing a strong side but we do need to be wrapping two or three up in cotton wool. The only player i'd be disappointed not to see start, who played at Villa, would be Ba. He needs minutes and a goal, as has been said.

Guest ToonUltra

Elliot, Raylor, Saylor, Perch, Ferguson, Marveux, Gosling, Guthrie, Ba,HBA, Sammi ? perhaps

Happy bunny with this - if its correct. Maybe without the James lad at CB like....shame there isnt anyone else. Still i think this is adequate to record a fourth round progression. Deffo Ba for this one, he needs to turn that one elusive drive into the net and he will be in line for the numero nino.

Our second team should beat Forest anyway. I'm all for playing a strong side but we do need to be wrapping two or three up in cotton wool. The only player i'd be disappointed not to see start, who played at Villa, would be Ba. He needs minutes and a goal, as has been said.

Not so sure, forest have some decent players like Mcgugan, and Andy Reid  :troll:

Is Kadar fit?  Because if he is, he needs to start aheadof Perch.

He played with the reserves recently, I believe, so it's possible he plays. Doubt he starts over Perch though.

90 minutes today at Chesterfield.

Guest WashyGeordie

Have we got 11 replacements? :lol:

That's what I was thinking when I heard the news... Got a feeling he'll stick with the two CH's but I dare say I could invisage 8-9 changes by the sounds of it...

A(nother) fine coming on the way too. Uh oh.