Nottingham Forest v NUFC - 20/09/11 @ 7.45pm - Carling Cup 3rd Round (not on TV)

Fenham Mag

Guest sydneycove

Id let the kids play to be honest. Forest are lookng beyond shit atm. Kadar, Inman, Ferguson and any other kids playing well should start. I would rest Marv and have him ready for the next EPL game. Also would rest Colo, Best, Tiote, Cabaye, Raylor, Simpson and Krul if possible.

Yep, give Cabaye a rest.  He looks very exhausted after the match.  He has run a lot more in England than in France.

The amount of yards the bloke puts in is ridiculous. Imagine him and Nolan together on FIFA. Two players with 'engine' traits in the centre of midfield; would have been epic.

Forest are shit right now 3rd bottom but we cannot afford to take any risks, we still have players that look as though they need games for their fitness.

-----------------Krul

Simo-----Tayls------Colo-----Fergie

Marv-----Tiote-------Gos------Jonas

----------Ba----------Sammy

SUBS-- Elliot, Kadar, Perch, RTay, HBA , Cabaye, Best

Yep, give Cabaye a rest.  He looks very exhausted after the match.  He has run a lot more in England than in France.

The amount of yards the bloke puts in is ridiculous. Imagine him and Nolan together on FIFA. Two players with 'engine' traits in the centre of midfield; would have been epic.

Nolan having the engine trait was properly baffling :lol:

First Toon game that I'll be sitting with the f***ing home fans. Any advice from seasoned match-goers as to how best to fit in?

f***ing dreading it.

Made it through our FA cup game away at Stoke one year.  Was a harrowing experience.

Keep quiet, simple.

First Toon game that I'll be sitting with the fucking home fans. Any advice from seasoned match-goers as to how best to fit in?

Fucking dreading it.

Stand up when Nottingham Forest score.

:thup:

Cheers chaps. Much appreciated.

I would rest Colo, Tiote, Cabaye and Jonas for this one.

Harper

Simmo - Perch - Saylor - Raylor

Obertan - Guthrie - Gosling - Marveaux

Sammy - Ba

Ferguson and Ben Arfa on for the last 20.