Forest 3 - 4 Newcastle (Carling Cup) - 20/09/11 - post-match reaction from p55

Dave

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/125684660.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789219B309651A2344B3F3A209475230BF958C8F0C79099F214A60A6F95EB7F6DD9AC

Colo is furious that Sammy is milking the celebrations for his goal.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/125684660.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789219B309651A2344B3F3A209475230BF958C8F0C79099F214A60A6F95EB7F6DD9AC

Colo is furious that Sammy is milking the celebrations for his goal.

Look at Sammy man. Absolutely fucking loves it. Stevie Taylor like

Guest VaVaVoom

Didnt see the match tonight but reading the reports sounds like it was an absolute classic! Proper cup football between two clubs in my blood.

Delighted we won tonight and to read that Marveaux was outstanding providing pace and real quality down the left. Gosling and Abeid looking tidy and Guthrie showing his passing ability. Great that Ben Arfa had a good game tonight too.

Really shows that we have genuine competition for places in the team and quality on the bench.

I think Marveuax and Ben Arfa added to saturdays team in place of Obertan and Ba in a 4-2-3-1 is going to be pretty much our strongest possible 1st team. We should and could well expect to see us absolutely muller Rovers 3 or 4.

On a negative side....

No PL squad keeper should be conceding 3 against Championship teams.

Edit: Does anyone know where i can find highlights of tonights game? Cant seem to be able to find anything. Thanks

Didnt see the match tonight but reading the reports sounds like it was an absolute classic! Proper cup football between two clubs in my blood.

Delighted we won tonight and to read that Marveaux was outstanding providing pace and real quality down the left. Gosling and Abeid looking tidy and Guthrie showing his passing ability. Great that Ben Arfa had a good game tonight too.

Really shows that we have genuine competition for places in the team and quality on the bench.

I think Marveuax and Ben Arfa added to saturdays team in place of Obertan and Ba in a 4-2-3-1 is going to be pretty much our strongest possible 1st team. We should and could well expect to see us absolutely muller Rovers 3 or 4.

On a negative side....

The game passed Gosling by according to the commentators on BBC Radio Newcastle.

On a negative side....

Let's hope the players aren't as arrogant as you, eh?

Ridiculous thing to say.