Carling Cup 4th Round - Blackburn (a) - Tonight @ 8pm. NOT TELEVISED ANYWHERE

Beren

Guest Dontooner

Am i right to say if we win at Blackburn and win another after that...and the rest of the teams qualify for CL...?? We will be in the europa?

Team Blackburn put out in the last round:

18 Bunn

03 Olsson

05 Givet

31 Hanley

35 Lowe

11 Grella

14 Petrovic

20 Rochina (Yakubu 88)

29 Vukcevic (Formica 85)

22 Blackman (Hoilett 46)

30 Roberts

Looks beatable....

They may now field a full strength squad to get revenge on us for the drubbing, so can see it being a tough one if we don't

They did that yesterday and we bossed them all day,with a couple of scares. IMO we should be playing a near full strength team anyway,do that and we'll win. I reckon Kean will rest players anyway,they're already looking vulnerable

If Blackburn are still struggling for points by the time of the cup game, I reckon they'll field a much weakened team.

I really hope though we put out a stronger side. There's no reason to play the likes of Elliott, Perch or Lovenkrands.

If Blackburn are still struggling for points by the time of the cup game, I reckon they'll field a much weakened team.

I really hope though we put out a stronger side. There's no reason to play the likes of Elliott, Perch or Lovenkrands.

Without a doubt, we should be starting a full or as near as damn it full strength team.

Without a doubt, we should be starting a full or as near as damn it full strength team.

This. Even more so seen as our next prem game is on the Monday afterwards.

Doesn't matter. Found this:

Sky Reveal Carling Cup Fourth Round Live Games

Sky Sports have announced the ties they will broadcast live from the Carling Cup fourth round.

As expected, Aldershot's home game with Manchester United has been chosen. The game at the EBB Stadium will be screened live on Tuesday 25th October.

An all-Premier League tie is Sky's second choice with Manchester City's trip to Molineux to face Wolves to be shown the following evening. Both fixtures will kick off at 7.45pm.

Not sure of its reliability.