Newcastle United vs Blackburn Rovers pre-match thread - 24/09/11 @ 3pm

Dave

Sigh, i'm gonna have to go to this one now i'm back in Newcastle. Surely due a loss or seriously bad result (which a draw would be)? But then, like with Fulham, Blackburn are due a caning up here. Excited; hope Ben Arfa and Marveaux play. Am expecting unchanged after another 120 minutes tonight, though.

---------------------------------- Krul ----------------------------------

Simpson ---------- Taylor ------------ Coloccini ----------- Taylor

Jonas ------------ Cabaye ------------ Tiote ----------- Marveaux

------------------------ Ben Arfa ---------------------------------------

------------------------------------ Best --------------------------------

Bad time to play them now they've hit a run of form. Hopefully SJP will be well up for this. 3 games in 10 days, the crowd needs to roar the team on to a win.

1-0 S Taylor

what run of form ? they were still very poor for the most part against arsenal and do you mean we' have 3 games in the next 10 days ?

While I think we'll win I'm still not convinced by our striker options. I would have liked to see Ba given a run out today as I still think he's the one who could prove to be our quality forward once he gets into his groove with the likes of Cabaye, Marveaux and Ben Arfa in the mix. Looking forward to it though.

like the last home game against Fulham another of our bogey team, they have an excellent record up here, don't care how we play just make sure they get a win by hook or by crook,  be a real downer if we slip up after getting the two draws on the road, 3 points are a must as we need to rack up as many points as we can before the end of October when we play top teams.