Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

He's got the season ticket money for this season, so he's not bothered about that. Crunch time will come at renewal time, next year as I can see this being the wake up moment for many. Someone said that the only thing that would make him consider selling up, is a huge drop in season ticket sales. I believe that time will come. His precious free advertising won't look too good in front of a half empty ground for a PL game. So pleased I no longer put money into this club, as hard as it is to stay away.

The cynic in me suggest that this is why we've started doing business in January. All of the recent season ticket deals (10, 9, & 8 year price freezes) mean that renewal decision time is the end of January/February. If we can stumble through until the January window and then buy some players that offer hope, then fans will renew.

It will be interesting when the original three year deals expire.

He's got the season ticket money for this season, so he's not bothered about that. Crunch time will come at renewal time, next year as I can see this being the wake up moment for many. Someone said that the only thing that would make him consider selling up, is a huge drop in season ticket sales. I believe that time will come. His precious free advertising won't look too good in front of a half empty ground for a PL game. So pleased I no longer put money into this club, as hard as it is to stay away.

The cynic in me suggest that this is why we've started doing business in January. All of the recent season ticket deals (10, 9, & 8 year price freezes) mean that renewal decision time is the end of January/February. If we can stumble through until the January window and then buy some players that offer hope, then fans will renew.

It will be interesting when the original three year deals expire.

I'd like to think that people will have seen enough now to not fall for any rubbish that Ashley will come up in the future. Which good players will come and join in January. when there know there is no ambition at the club? And also - I'd still suggest the players that we currently have will also be looking to leave.

Look at Liverpool to see what owners who want their assets on the pitch can do for your club.

Thanks to our owner compared to theirs we are nowhere in comparison.

He has surely made his money back now, why doesn't he sell up?

Look at Liverpool to see what owners who want their assets on the pitch can do for your club.

???

???

Can't be far off it though?? Shirley?

Guest Roger Kint

???

Can't be far off it though?? Shirley?

:lol:

Guest neesy111

One of the local journo's I think should really write an in-depth article properly researched into what he's put in and took out and the look into his future intentions from this.

Guest Roger Kint

One of the local journo's I think should really write an in-depth article properly researched into what he's put in and took out and the look into his future intentions from this.

Well the local journo's have zero hope for the last part. As for the rest everything you need is in the club accounts.

Still astounded that fans who have the club's best interests at heart see fit to keep giving this bloke their money. No-one should be going within ten feet of SJP until he's gone.

Well done that man. It's such a simple solution. He's only here to generate mild profit while he looks to sell. Starve sources of profit, he has to make a move.

Still astounded that fans who have the club's best interests at heart see fit to keep giving this bloke their money. No-one should be going within ten feet of SJP until he's gone.

Well done that man. It's such a simple solution. He's only here to generate mild profit while he looks to sell. Starve sources of profit, he has to make a move.

he's still a long way off from making any sort of profit mind.

Well the local journo's have zero hope for the last part. As for the rest everything you need is in the club accounts.

It would give Lee Ryder a chance to show he's a bit better with numbers than he is with words.

It would give Lee Ryder a chance to show he's a bit better with numbers than he is with words.

or as bad ?

Even better.

Even better.

and you really think he'll just cut his losses ?

Only because he's not paying for his advertising. His main company is 19 times more valuable over the same period though, just as well considering how strapped for cash the poor old soul must be.

Even better.

Why would he need to?

Even better.

Why would he need to?

unless someone is willing to pay him near quarter of a billion.

Lots of lovely TV money safely nestling unspent in Ashleys pocket.

Not sure if you're serious here, but you're very wrong if you believe that.  Same goes for the people who think Ashley's had what he spent back already, not even close to being close to true.  Still should have money available to invest in players though, there's no excuse for that not happening.