Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest reefatoon

Does the heffalump know what a gym is?

http://sdwellnessjournal.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/homer.jpg

FFP may also increase cost of players in this country as clubs bound to it look to maximise revenue to allow them to buy. Teams like Chelsea and Man City will get around it somehow.

Teams like us need to be better at bringing players through and look to bring in players to develop rather than finished article. To be fair to the fat one, he has us in a fantastic position financially and looking on our way to being self sufficient, however he now needs to release some funds and get the right setup in terms of manager, first team, squad and youth setup to take advantage of it and set us up long term.

It's the lack of coaching infrastructure and qualified DOF that is hurting us more than investment in players. Quite a few have already said they would prefer us to spend less on players and use that money to hire a proper manager which I agree with. Ashley will do the first part so at least we'll be halfway there.

Spend less on players!? How? :lol:

I think that comment was made when the stories of us spending £60m were doing the rounds yesterday. The club's since killed that rumour dead so that's how. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Counting down the years until I'll be pissing on this cunts grave.  Hopefully be a lot sooner.

I'm hoping that someone uncovers something really dodgy with tax or whatever within Sports Direct, so dodgy that it collapses the company and he's forced to sell us.

I'm hoping that someone uncovers something really dodgy with tax or whatever within Sports Direct, so dodgy that it collapses the company and he's forced to sell us.

I'm afraid that this would literally be best case scenario but he's basically cornered the high street now.

He's got Milletts, a stake in Debenhams, LA Fitness now going through, stakes in Umbro, Slazenger, Dunlop, Donnay, etc etc etc.

He's pretty much rich beyond redemption now. A Billionaire outside of Sports Direct.

I'm afraid that this would literally be best case scenario but he's basically cornered the high street now.

He's got Milletts, a stake in Debenhams, LA Fitness now going through, stakes in Umbro, Slazenger, Dunlop, Donnay, etc etc etc.

He's pretty much rich beyond redemption now. A Billionaire outside of Sports Direct.

The world is doomed :sad:

A Mike Ashley dominated market is an earth shuddering thought.

UEFA Financial Fair Play regarding Manchester City mega sponsorship deal with Etihad = "There is also a question mark over City's Etihad sponsorship deal - worth between £35million and £40million a year - and whether UEFA regards that as being of fair market value as it is with a party related to the club's owners."

UEFA Financial Fair Play regarding Newcastle United getting £0.00 from Sports Direct =

I've had a word with the cosmos (like Noel Edmonds does) and hopefully something like this will happen soon. Maybe if you all had a word with the cosmos too it would have a more powerful effect. Worth a try at least.

FFP may also increase cost of players in this country as clubs bound to it look to maximise revenue to allow them to buy. Teams like Chelsea and Man City will get around it somehow.

Teams always try to maximise what they can sell a player for (outside of the rare oddities like falling out with players ect but that will always happen), so I don't see FFP changing that.  Generally prices get inflated when you have some people/clubs willing to pay whatever it takes because they've got money coming out of their arses (Chelsea/Man City).

Have to say that watchdog thing was a bit pants. If you can't work out £30 to £15 pound isn't 70% off then you should have gone to school. Obviously it's preying on the thick but most people I know who are that thick are annoying as fuck anyway.

Now if they did a Mike Ashley and Newcastle United piece they'd probably have something a lot more interesting.

Guest Roger Kint

Have to say that watchdog thing was a bit pants. If you can't work out £30 to £15 pound isn't 70% off then you should have gone to school. Obviously it's preying on the thick but most people I know who are that thick are annoying as fuck anyway.

Now if they did a Mike Ashley and Newcastle United piece they'd probably have something a lot more interesting.

Isnt the 70% based on the rrp rather than whatever price they were previously undercharging for the piece of tat? They have that many sales i wouldnt read anything into the previous price listed, its like dfs no fucker knows what the original price was supposed to be as its a perma sale.

Teams like us need to be better at bringing players through and look to bring in players to develop rather than finished article. To be fair to the fat one, he has us in a fantastic position financially and looking on our way to being self sufficient, however he now needs to release some funds and get the right setup in terms of manager, first team, squad and youth setup to take advantage of it and set us up long term.

:pardsbeard: pity this bastard is still here to shit on your logic sadly

bet the bastard is watertight unless he is uncovered as a pedo

Imagine if you had the power and influence to be loved by hundreds of thousands but you acquiesced to being hated.

What an unpleasant man he must be.

He is just like any other ruthless businessman.  Why does he need to acquire the adorations of hundreds of thousands when that is not even a prerequisite to gain him any £££.

He can treat the fans like filth over and over yet 50 thousands spectators will still turn up week after week £££.

He's loving it.

:pardsbeard: pity this b****** is still here to s*** on your logic sadly

Well quite, convinced we have so much potential at this point in time if we had ambitious people at the club

He doesn't care - for a (relatively) small annual investment he keeps the team in the most lucrative league in Europe

the price someone might pay goes up all teh time as long as we stay in the PL

he gets the best seats when he want s them either for himself or his mates or someone he wants to do business with

he doesn't live in the NE, he probably knows no-one from Newcastle and sure as hell he doesn't read BB like this one

He really doesn't care what we think of him - we're outside his universe

:pardsbeard: pity this b****** is still here to s*** on your logic sadly

Well quite, convinced we have so much potential at this point in time if we had ambitious people at the club

We can only hope there is light at the end of the tunnel ,maybe Email all a billionaires who love soccer and have ambition

Employing a shit manager,not spending any money on players,using the club to advertise his shitty shops. Not at our club chubby,now kindly fuck off and use somebody elses. :knuppel2: