Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Imagine if you had the power and influence to be loved by hundreds of thousands but you acquiesced to being hated.

What an unpleasant man he must be.

He is just like any other ruthless businessman.  Why does he need to acquire the adorations of hundreds of thousands when that is not even a prerequisite to gain him any £££.

He can treat the fans like filth over and over yet 50 thousands spectators will still turn up week after week £££.

He's loving it.

But Ashley is a risk taker in business, this isn't anything to do with business, it's about revenge for the way the fans turned against him over Keegan's departure.

He's keeping the club ticking along, siphoning off any profit and adding any loss to the 'interest free loan' which he'll get back when a buyer eventually comes along. Until then he's taking his spiteful revenge by keeping us in limbo.

I know I shouldn't compare us to Barcelona but its depressing watching clips of the Puyol leaving ceremony and all the staff/ board members talking about Puyol being a custodian and upholding the club values throughout his career.

What are the values at Newcastle now...money?

I know I shouldn't compare us to Barcelona but its depressing watching clips of the Puyol leaving ceremony and all the staff/ board members talking about Puyol being a custodian and upholding the club values throughout his career.

75% off all Lonsdale trainers and Sondico sports socks are pretty good values like.

75% off all Lonsdale trainers and Sondico sports socks are pretty good values like.

:lol: :lol:

He doesn't care - for a (relatively) small annual investment he keeps the team in the most lucrative league in Europe

the price someone might pay goes up all teh time as long as we stay in the PL

he gets the best seats when he want s them either for himself or his mates or someone he wants to do business with

he doesn't live in the NE, he probably knows no-one from Newcastle and sure as hell he doesn't read BB like this one

He really doesn't care what we think of him - we're outside his universe

I think that's a myth which needs to be shot down. He cares plenty otherwise he wouldn't be banning local media for reporting on a protest outside the ground which numbered barely 500 people.

He doesn't care - for a (relatively) small annual investment he keeps the team in the most lucrative league in Europe

he gets the best seats when he want s them either for himself or his mates or someone he wants to do business with

he doesn't live in the NE, he probably knows no-one from Newcastle and sure as hell he doesn't read BB like this one

I think that's a myth which needs to be shot down. He cares plenty otherwise he wouldn't be banning local media for reporting on a protest outside the ground which numbered barely 500 people.

Exactly, it's clear he is bothered by what people think and say, was it Llambias or Kinnear who asked us to stop singing nasty songs about him?  Because he's bothered he's chosen withdrawal and spite, because that is easier than coming clean and trying again.  Just ask all my ex girlfriends.

Exactly, it's clear he is bothered by what people think and say, was it Llambias or Kinnear who asked us to stop singing nasty songs about him?  Because he's bothered he's chosen withdrawal and spite, because that is easier than coming clean and trying again.  Just ask all my ex girlfriends.

I don't believe that Ashley is driven by Spite or Revenge or a desire to F*** the Geordies over.  I think he is an unemotional business man who works by the numbers.  I know that its popular on here to think that Ashley does things just to piss off the fans, but I cannot imagine a business man wasting time, effort and energy to screw over their customer base.  Sure, they are not driven by the same emotions as the fans, and don't have the win-at-all-costs mentality, but I think that profit and/or ROI are more important than esoterical demands like cup runs or getting into top 6 etc.

I'm hoping that someone uncovers something really dodgy with tax or whatever within Sports Direct, so dodgy that it collapses the company and he's forced to sell us.

bet the b****** is watertight unless he is uncovered as a pedo

http://www.newparadiselaboratories.org/uploads/response_images/1336364503hmmm-gif.gif

Sadly paedos are watertight. Jimmy savile proved this.

I don't believe that Ashley is driven by Spite or Revenge or a desire to F*** the Geordies over.  I think he is an unemotional business man who works by the numbers.  I know that its popular on here to think that Ashley does things just to p*ss off the fans, but I cannot imagine a business man wasting time, effort and energy to screw over their customer base.  Sure, they are not driven by the same emotions as the fans, and don't have the win-at-all-costs mentality, but I think that profit and/or ROI are more important than esoterical demands like cup runs or getting into top 6 etc.

Have you misplaced your memory of the first season where he was dancing in the stands with the fans? Getting his belly out? The letters in response to the allegations of death threats from fans of this club? Who banned the local press fore REPORTING ON  an anti-Ashley demonstration of barely 200 people?

He's as sensitive and emotional as they come. He's full of spite and revenge and it will be a cold day in hell before he sells this football club, he doesn't have to, he can just keep it the way it is, never spend a penny and can continue to 'punish the fans' for his 'treatment' post-Keegan until the end of his days.

There is no customer base with NUFC, we are an avertising vehicle for his money-making companies. And if he can siphon off extra buy-in stake money from this club, it's a neat little bonus. He's a cold-hearted, spiteful, ruthless vicious b****** and there is no place for half measures in trying to evaluate his supposed reasons.

My signature.

Guest JamesyJazz

I don't believe that Ashley is driven by Spite or Revenge or a desire to F*** the Geordies over.  I think he is an unemotional business man who works by the numbers.  I know that its popular on here to think that Ashley does things just to p*ss off the fans, but I cannot imagine a business man wasting time, effort and energy to screw over their customer base.  Sure, they are not driven by the same emotions as the fans, and don't have the win-at-all-costs mentality, but I think that profit and/or ROI are more important than esoterical demands like cup runs or getting into top 6 etc.

Have you misplaced your memory of the first season where he was dancing in the stands with the fans? Getting his belly out? The letters in response to the allegations of death threats from fans of this club? Who banned the local press fore REPORTING ON  an anti-Ashley demonstration of barely 200 people?

He's as sensitive and emotional as they come. He's full of spite and revenge and it will be a cold day in hell before he sells this football club, he doesn't have to, he can just keep it the way it is, never spend a penny and can continue to 'punish the fans' for his 'treatment' post-Keegan until the end of his days.

There is no customer base with NUFC, we are an avertising vehicle for his money-making companies. And if he can siphon off extra buy-in stake money from this club, it's a neat little bonus. He's a cold-hearted, spiteful, ruthless vicious b****** and there is no place for half measures in trying to evaluate his supposed reasons.

My signature.

So very,very true HawK.Salient points made there.

It really feels like Groundhog Day with M.A as an owner,we should all resign ourselves to a never ending roundabout of mediocracy and mid table finishes at best,whilst this regime rules the roost.

Hawk is right - we are being punished for daring to criticise him ( and kill his kids of course). Why can't people see that we have to get rid of him and that the only way to do that is to become an embarrassment to him. I was rubbished earlier in the year for saying that an EMPTY St James park for a month in the season would see him off - it's as simple as that. It makes me despair when I see people staying in the ground to clap off the players out of a misplaced sense of  loyalty which he exploits and laughs at. It simply gives him the confidence to carry on.

ok here's an idea to make him uncomfortable. We all chip in and get a big billboard poster in some prominent  place in the city (ideally near the bridge so it can be seen on the way in/out) with something like the ss newcastle going down with him as a smug faced captain on it. Er.... you get the idea some sort of anti SD advertising message which just makes him think?

ok here's an idea to make him uncomfortable. We all chip in and get a big billboard poster in some prominent  place in the city (ideally near the bridge so it can be seen on the way in/out) with something like the ss newcastle going down with him as a smug faced captain on it. Er.... you get the idea some sort of anti SD advertising message which just makes him think?

http://i.imgur.com/SzqRe0l.jpg

Guest neesy111

is the death threats to ashley 100% concrete fact like, or is it just something that one of his gobshite lacky's came out with?

I'm sure Dave has said Northumbria police found no threats were made.

is the death threats to ashley 100% concrete fact like, or is it just something that one of his gobshite lacky's came out with?

Northumbria police when asked said that they had not advised Ashley of any threats. That is not to say there weren't any.

It's pretty easy to believe that people basically took some of harsher sentiments posted in this thread, and had a go at the bloke more directly.

Northumbria police when asked said that they had not advised Ashley of any threats. That is not to say there weren't any.

It's pretty easy to believe that people basically took some of harsher sentiments posted in this thread, and had a go at the bloke more directly.

True. Also easy enough to believe Ashley's people lied for their own ends, they've been known to do that in the past I believe.

So Ashley instructed his people to make up stories about death threats in order to have an excuse to persecute the Geordie Nation.

What a mastermind of evil and cunning!

nah you're right, he's a standup bloke is ashley and so are all the people he has running the club for him, it's a ludicrous suggestion that they might embellish something in order to generate negative PR for the fans at a time he was under attack by the fans