Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I refuse to revel in all of this. Rangers fans have been dicked around by shitty owners just as much as us. This is everything that is wrong with modern football. It's a shame that once a proud club is going to be ruined.

Every one of them just talk constant shit.

...and they're never, ever pulled up about it. It's a stream of bullshit and it gets lapped up by the uninformed and lazy.

Bet Rangers have got a load of fans like ours who just automatically believe everything they're told without even thinking to question it.

The fact that thousands still turn up to watch them every week is testament to this.

Rangers have been criminally mismanaged twice, it should be the police that are called in, not the biggest vulture in the UK

My question is this:

Could he get to the point, where say for the 2016/17 season he has given Rangers so many bailouts that he owns Ibrox, rights to the club crest, clubs name, all the saleable assets.

Then using the Milton Keynes/Wimbledon precedent, tries to rename NUFC as Sports Direct Rangers and moves the club to Ibrox? And then let the real Rangers die?

Please can someone reassure me that he can't do that?

Every one of them just talk constant s***.

...and they're never, ever pulled up about it. It's a stream of bullshit and it gets lapped up by the uninformed and lazy.

Bet Rangers have got a load of fans like ours who just automatically believe everything they're told without even thinking to question it.

The fact that thousands still turn up to watch them every week is testament to this.

The same 'support the team not the regime' syndrome. The more 'loyal' the fans are, the louder Ashley laughs his way to the bank.

My question is this:

Could he get to the point, where say for the 2016/17 season he has given Rangers so many bailouts that he owns Ibrox, rights to the club crest, clubs name, all the saleable assets.

Then using the Milton Keynes/Wimbledon precedent, tries to rename NUFC as Sports Direct Rangers and moves the club to Ibrox? And then let the real Rangers die?

:lol:

My question is this:

vpNNJ1R.gif

My question is this:

Why the fuck would he do that?

My question is this:

:lol:  gold

My question is this:

What a weapon you really are

f*** me, that Rangers forum is laughable. They literally have absolutely zero idea of what is about to happen.

And their excuse for sticking their head in the sand and ignoring our opinion is that we 'the deluded Geordies', expect to much and want to compete for titles. And that even finishing where we have is "punching above our weight anyway"

They keep titting on about "Ashley has ploughed over 100 million in transfers, over the last 5 years alone"... Well aye, that's all well and good, expect HE hasn't gave us that money, player sales have. And even then, we only reinvest a percentage of what we make. So if they think that they are even getting 20mil out of him, they are in for a f***ing shock.

Thick c***s.

Exactly what a mate of mines keeps saying about the whole thing but yet wont listen to what i'm telling him. Digging up posts from Newcastle forums ive never seen and saying Newcastle fans expect to much and he's happy that someone who has a good record at Newcastle for balancing the books and not having us in debt.

Newcastle are in debt, in debt to Ashley and we have no idea of when he will take this back.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the while our TV revenue keeps vanishing and we have rubbish commerical revenue.

If it wasn't for Graham Carr picking up decent French players on the cheap, we would be in a reet mess.

Guest neesy111

Was it Llambias that was rumoured to want Pardew sacked after he almost relegated us or was he the one who wanted to keep him?

The only 1 most likely, considering their friendship.