Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

His idea of the SJP "branding" is along the same lines. Phase everything else out and just fill with SD shit and its variants.

Surely we can all strive for something a bit better. All we can do on a daily basis is just not shop there. Even if it sometimes costs a few pounds more elsewhere, I'm happy to pay that.

I don't post on here often (despite reading every day) but tonight is the night!

I've just been out at a corporate function where I've been reliably informed that Ashley bought the club as a bet - and the bet was that he could turn a profit out of football. Nothing that hasn't been mentioned on here before but thought I would add my tuppence to the debate - the source is 100% concrete,somebody who has personally made several business deals with Ashley over the last few years and I trust them beyond doubt (read my limited previous posts - I'm not a sensationalist person)

Anyway, feel free to slate this post and call me a Martin jol Itk bullshitting c#nt but I'm not!

Genuinely feeling gutted that my club is a trivial pursuit to the fcb and that there is no sign of getting out of this current malaise whilst he still breathes!

Nice to see the FA stand by and allow him to run us pretty much the same way.

The FA couldn't give 2 stuffs about NUFC...they are totally in bed with the 'accepted' top names in English football and also in thrall to the PL who think similarly ; don't expect ANY help or approbation from that quarter.

Never forget Scudamore saying it wouldn't affect the PL one jot if NUFC were relegated, back in 2009.

The 2 outfits are run by a bunch of self-seeking, politically correct creeps.

I don't post on here often (despite reading every day) but tonight is the night!

I've just been out at a corporate function where I've been reliably informed that Ashley bought the club as a bet - and the bet was that he could turn a profit out of football. Nothing that hasn't been mentioned on here before but thought I would add my tuppence to the debate - the source is 100% concrete,somebody who has personally made several business deals with Ashley over the last few years and I trust them beyond doubt (read my limited previous posts - I'm not a sensationalist person)

Anyway, feel free to slate this post and call me a Martin jol Itk bullshitting c#nt but I'm not!

Genuinely feeling gutted that my club is a trivial pursuit to the fcb and that there is no sign of getting out of this current malaise whilst he still breathes!

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Did you not see his interview? he wants to win something and has invested loads this season.  We need to stop moaning