Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Ashley's helicopter is black and it hasn't left the ground since last Thursday so im guessing he's abroad.

It's dark blue like.

It may well be but to me it's black.  :D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6msslKi1bP4/Uj07TPQqQeI/AAAAAAAAsi8/v2euH1Bd1WI/s1600/G-MAOL_BHX_2013.09.14.jpg

You sound like you don't want that investment into the U.K. economy?

Well it's useful but compared to being in the EU it's small fry.

Don't get me started on the EU...have you seen how much we pay INTO the thing every year and how much the red tape these bureaucrats produce costs UK business..? 120 BILLION is the latest estimate.

Anyway, this site is about FOOTBALL - not politics.

Did you get that from the daily mail?

Where did you get your view from...Brussels or the Grauniad...? The UK is leaving and will eventually do well out of it so people should suck it up and get on with it...incidentally, I think the Mail is a comic...

don't you live in australia?

Britain being dictated to by unaccountable bureaucrats in Brussels(and eventually having to join the Euro) was ONE of the reasons we now live in Australia...the others are more obvious.

That was a factor in you moving to the other side of the world? [emoji38]

I did say there were more obvious ones....it has been a great move for us and now being retired the climate is better - certainly where we live. Nevertheless, lots of people moved 'to the other side of the world' from the 16th Cent onwards...the Mayflower settlers left for America because they didn't like the way they were treated in England and being run by people who had got Spain, Portugal and Greece into such a mess didn't appeal to us either..

Ironically Brexit is one of the reasons I want to get the f*** out :lol:

Nobody is stopping you - and where would you like to go..? Those employment paradises of Greece, Spain and Portugal perhaps...or maybe France IF you can speak the language AND manage to get in front of all their own people who get first preference(quite rightly)for jobs....??

Ironically Brexit is one of the reasons I want to get the f*** out :lol:

No need to worry, the likes of Merlin and every expat sitting in an English pub in Benidorm will come back.

The people sitting in 'English' pubs in Benidorm have got to sell their houses into the disaster that is the Spanish housing market before they can think about going back to the UK...AND to try and make a profit on it...

The only way we would be back there is if the Health costs get too high here...and the NHS is having its own problems too....

Guest Howaythetoon

I don't agree with Brexit (its fucking dumb like Trump dumb), but you cannot just deride someone especially with a pompous reaction like Greg's towards Merlin for their views. Fair enough if they are truly dumb like Trump, but in all my time on here Merlin has never came across as dumb and didn't deserve such a response.

You sound like you don't want that investment into the U.K. economy?

Well it's useful but compared to being in the EU it's small fry.

Don't get me started on the EU...have you seen how much we pay INTO the thing every year and how much the red tape these bureaucrats produce costs UK business..? 120 BILLION is the latest estimate.

Anyway, this site is about FOOTBALL - not politics.

Did you get that from the daily mail?

Where did you get your view from...Brussels or the Grauniad...? The UK is leaving and will eventually do well out of it so people should suck it up and get on with it...incidentally, I think the Mail is a comic...

don't you live in australia?

Britain being dictated to by unaccountable bureaucrats in Brussels(and eventually having to join the Euro) was ONE of the reasons we now live in Australia...the others are more obvious.

caution_moron_alert.jpg

Thanks for warning us about it..have you had it seen to..?

I don't agree with Brexit (its f***ing dumb like Trump dumb), but you cannot just deride someone especially with a pompous reaction like Greg's towards Merlin for their views. Fair enough if they are truly dumb like Trump, but in all my time on here Merlin has never came across as dumb and didn't deserve such a response.

Thanks for that comment HTT...we may disagree on politics but at least we have never resorted to  Primary School insults on that or about our football opinions.

Jesus, merlin, don't cry because the nasty man was mean to you.

Cry..? I'm still laughing at him..you must be from the same stable of idiots ; you should remember the famous old saying - ' It is better for a man to keep his mouth shut and be thought a fool, than for him to open it and prove the matter beyond all doubt'..

Thanks for doing so..!

• 4 weeks later...