Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Two posters already on here coming out with softly-trodden apologetia for the fat man. This is the Trump election all over again.

Care to point out how I've apologised for him, if you're referring to me? Is it because I didn't end my post by calling him a fat c***?

You and Zero, yes. Do some f***ing reading from the stacks and stacks of analysis done by not just good posters on here but also on the web in general about how clueless or actually shady the fat man has been with the club's money. Not to mention totally destroying our earning potential and revenue over the years.

Maybe stop apologizing for him in hushed tones? And yes, calling him a fat c*** would go for in endearing you to some of the posters on here who actually see the forest for the trees.

:lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

The accounts get published every year if he has took millions out would it not be in them ?

Easy to hide costs in accounts if you want to.

I'm sure nobody would complain if he suddenly decided he was willing to spend his own money on players but it's been clear for many years (since the Keegan debacle, when he openly stated it) that it's not going to happen and to still be suggesting fans expect it is an outright lie. And a calculated one, given how the media, pundits and fans of other clubs readily lap it up. Saying we can't compete with Man City like it's some sort of wake up call to NUFC fans is outright insulting.

Definitely plays up to the Southern media the NUFC fan stereotype. Fake news.

Two posters already on here coming out with softly-trodden apologetia for the fat man. This is the Trump election all over again.

Care to point out how I've apologised for him, if you're referring to me? Is it because I didn't end my post by calling him a fat c***?

You and Zero, yes. Do some f***ing reading from the stacks and stacks of analysis done by not just good posters on here but also on the web in general about how clueless or actually shady the fat man has been with the club's money. Not to mention totally destroying our earning potential and revenue over the years.

Maybe stop apologizing for him in hushed tones? And yes, calling him a fat c*** would go for in endearing you to some of the posters on here who actually see the forest for the trees.

Laugh all you want, and in hindsight I offer my apologies for being a cunt to you, but to say this has totally ruined my disposition, and excitement for this season, would be an understatement. We need to just vent our anger at the fat man.

The accounts get published every year if he has took millions out would it not be in them ?

does he not give advertising to himself for free, that other clubs sell, and we could sell?

Laugh all you want, and in hindsight I offer my apologies for being a cunt to you, but to say this has totally ruined my disposition, and excitement for this season, would be an understatement. We need to just vent our anger at the fat man.

OCK's post was pretty fair and added some perspective amongst the hostility.

It's less the financial side of this which pisses me off, more the timing and the outright shite he's spouting.

I'm sure nobody would complain if he suddenly decided he was willing to spend his own money on players but it's been clear for many years (since the Keegan debacle, when he openly stated it) that it's not going to happen and to still be suggesting fans expect it is an outright lie. And a calculated one, given how the media, pundits and fans of other clubs readily lap it up. Saying we can't compete with Man City like it's some sort of wake up call to NUFC fans is downright insulting.

:thup:

It's less the financial side of this which pisses me off, more the timing and the outright shite he's spouting.

For me it's both. He's had a sleeping giant for around 10 years and he's not even bothered to learn how to maximize our commercial revenue. That's the epitome of ignorance, cluelessness and mismanagement. It's basically someone who thinks he knows best about a business he's admitted at every turn he actually knows nothing about. And wonders why the club doesn't generate more money, "it's Newcastle United." Eat shit, you fucking piece of turd.

Edit: Ashley, not you :)

I get the impression that he'd now be happy to sell up, so long as he gets an offer that he's happy with, which will be slightly inflated. Think £300m-£400m is the price he'd put on the club.

No one's ever going to pay that. He'd need to half that value and even then it's unlikely.

If he didn't run the club so awfully leading to a situation where he's dragged the clubs name through the mud, that wouldn't be outside the realms of possibility tbh. When you consider the bloke who bought 50% of Everton it cost him 200m for that stake in the club.

He's only got himself to blame really, every year he owns it drops the price further and further down.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm sure nobody would complain if he suddenly decided he was willing to spend his own money on players but it's been clear for many years (since the Keegan debacle, when he openly stated it) that it's not going to happen and to still be suggesting fans expect it is an outright lie. And a calculated one, given how the media, pundits and fans of other clubs readily lap it up. Saying we can't compete with Man City like it's some sort of wake up call to NUFC fans is downright insulting.

Spot on!

Agreed, it's the tone, the inference, the condescension, the shirking and lack of respect for Rafa and the fans valid views that bother me.

Do some fucking reading?  Ok, go to open the annual account and tell me how many advertising income we can get and tell me how much a player acquired cost in total.

We are talking about money.  So better back up your accusation by figures instead of "there must be sth hidden there must be money outflow" etc.  I have stated clearly, unless the annual statement is a fraud, the fat cunt is talking something true.  How about you go to read it before jumping to fuck me over?

If you take that interview in isolation then it really is a 'he's not said a lot wrong there' for outsiders......But for us are we to forget the last 9 years, the treatment of KK, Joe Kinnear twice, the naming of the ground, Dennis Wise, the stadium expansion sabotage, the Sports Direct s*** everywhere in the ground, not spending anything for years, Derek Llambias, the utter c*** Pardew.....the list goes on.

Get to f***, you fat c***.

It's the lies that piss me off, I don't mind if we have a limited budget and he'll take some profit Mike, you own the fucker. But don't drag us back a forth, string us along or hire absolute cretins. Develop a plan, communicate to fans and set the expectations, however don't put limits on it. Clubs like Southampton and Swansea managed to develop without billions.

Laugh all you want, and in hindsight I offer my apologies for being a c*** to you, but to say this has totally ruined my disposition, and excitement for this season, would be an understatement. We need to just vent our anger at the fat man.

It's less the financial side of this which pisses me off, more the timing and the outright s**** he's spouting.

Agreed, it's the tone, the inference, the condescension, the shirking and lack of respect for Rafa and the fans valid views that bother me.

:thup:

If you take that interview in isolation then it really is a 'he's not said a lot wrong there' for outsiders......But for us are we to forget the last 9 years, the treatment of KK, Joe Kinnear twice, the naming of the ground, Dennis Wise, the stadium expansion sabotage, the Sports Direct s*** everywhere in the ground, not spending anything for years, Derek Llambias, the utter c*** Pardew.....the list goes on.

Get to f***, you fat c***.

It's the lies that piss me off, I don't mind if we have a limited budget and he'll take some profit Mike, you own the fucker. But don't drag us back a forth, string us along or hire absolute cretins. Develop a plan, communicate to fans and set the expectations, however don't put limits on it. Clubs like Southampton and Swansea managed to develop without billions.

I think Dave nailed it with his post a few back, plus your points, especially about communication and having some sort of plan. There's so much to complain and be angry about, yet we're unrealistic or expecting too much. I really dispair at times at how we're treated and how we're perceived.

I think i argue every day with someone who supports someone else, be it about Ashley, Pardew etc with their opinions that are totally wrong and misinformed. It's even worse down here in the South East, just a convoy of ignorant prats who tell me just how Newcastle fans think and what we want.

Not to mention the amount of cash through advertising the club has lost in his tenure, at the ground. Club is purposely disabled from the very off. By my rough guestimate - must be almost worth £100 million over the last 10 years.

Nothing will change as long as this man owns the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been saying this for years and is the one reason I refuse to go after 40 plus years of being a season ticket holder. The fat cunt is a cretin of the highest order with year after year of total mismanagement of the club.

Nothing will ever change and this club will continue to struggle at the bottom end before again being relegated with the hope of then coming back up straight after. Vicious never ending circle and how the cunt is a successful businessman I will never know as he certainly can't run a football club properly that's for sure even after 10 year of making the same basic fuck ups.

Saying we cant compete with Man City is absolute bullshit.. no one was asking for it, let alone expecting it.

Rafa's version and Mikes version of events seem to be at odds with each other and I will back Rafa every single time.

I honestly cannot see this ending well.. be it now or further down the line and the timing of it stinks.

Guest The Little Waster

" For me it's both. He's had a sleeping giant for around 10 years and he's not even bothered to learn how to maximize our commercial revenue "

Lol no but he's certainly maximising his commercial revenues :  )

Guest The Little Waster

Not to mention the amount of cash through advertising the club has lost in his tenure, at the ground. Club is purposely disabled from the very off. By my rough guestimate - must be almost worth £100 million over the last 10 years.

Nothing will change as long as this man owns the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been saying this for years and is the one reason I refuse to go after 40 plus years of being a season ticket holder. The fat c*** is a cretin of the highest order with year after year of total mismanagement of the club.

Nothing will ever change and this club will continue to struggle at the bottom end before again being relegated with the hope of then coming back up straight after. Vicious never ending circle and how the c*** is a successful businessman I will never know as he certainly can't run a football club properly that's for sure even after 10 year of making the same basic f*** ups.

You  misunderstand ...its not mismanagement ...he has no need to manage the club properly whilst 50 000 sheep turn up come rain or shine and put money in his pocket ... I mean who's going to turn down free money from idiots ?

What's even more laughable is that Leicester won the fucking premier league! Did their owner say they couldn't compete? Just shut the fuck up and let the football men get on with it. Interfering cunt.