Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

What's even more laughable is that Leicester won the f***ing premier league! Did their owner say they couldn't compete? Just shut the f*** up and let the football men get on with it. Interfering c***.

The flip side to that will be Ashley using it as an example of shrewd investment leading to a Premier League title.

What's even more laughable is that Leicester won the f***ing premier league! Did their owner say they couldn't compete? Just shut the f*** up and let the football men get on with it. Interfering c***.

The flip side to that will be Ashley using it as an example of shrewd investment leading to a Premier League title.

Aye, but they invested in a squad. There's the difference. If we had signed a few more bodies on loan, for a modest fee or even on a free of quality/premier league experience we would all be a lot more content. Everyone can see that the squad is in desperate need of an injection of quality, it's the bullshit penny pinching that stops us making a decent fist of things.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm now of the opinion Rafa will stick around. Once the window shuts, its about him, the players and the fans. He will keep us up and then leave. Keeping us up will be his thankyou to the fans. He is far too good for this shit tip of a club that Ashley has turned us into, far too good. I'd actually love for it to all blow up and for fans to go all radge so Ashley gets A.O levels of abuse etc. because as much as I love Rafa, I love NUFC more and things will only get better when Ashley goes.

Two posters already on here coming out with softly-trodden apologetia for the fat man. This is the Trump election all over again.

Care to point out how I've apologised for him, if you're referring to me? Is it because I didn't end my post by calling him a fat c***?

You and Zero, yes. Do some f***ing reading from the stacks and stacks of analysis done by not just good posters on here but also on the web in general about how clueless or actually shady the fat man has been with the club's money. Not to mention totally destroying our earning potential and revenue over the years.

Maybe stop apologizing for him in hushed tones? And yes, calling him a fat c*** would go for in endearing you to some of the posters on here who actually see the forest for the trees.

Do some fucking reading?  Ok, go to open the annual account and tell me how many advertising income we can get and tell me how much a player acquired cost in total.

We are talking about money.  So better back up your accusation by figures instead of "there must be sth hidden there must be money outflow" etc.  I have stated clearly, unless the annual statement is a fraud, the fat cunt is talking something true.  How about you go to read it before jumping to fuck me over?

Not fucking you over, dude. Nor am I saying he's been stealing dough directly. The main issue has always been reinvesting the actual money we make in a logical, sound manner, and actually working towards increasing and attracting commercial revenue. If I recall Happy Face's graphs correctly from a few years ago, we saw not only a downturn in our commercial revenue almost immediately after Ashley took over, but our potentially lost income is probably close to 100m+ already since he's been in charge? He's actively not maximizing this club's potential, and on top of that he constantly goes on record about how we don't have any clout. It's gobsmackingly incompetent from someone who's apparently a billionaire businessman.

What's even more laughable is that Leicester won the fucking premier league! Did their owner say they couldn't compete? Just shut the fuck up and let the football men get on with it. Interfering cunt.

That's when the Sky "reporter" should've stepped in, giving examples of teams like Leicester, West Brom, etc. But no, they just sat there and stroked themselves silly that they're speaking to a rich person.

That's when the Sky "reporter" should've stepped in, giving examples of teams like Leicester, West Brom, etc. But no, they just sat there and stroked themselves silly that they're speaking to a rich person.

It's like the Sun with their coverage of the Rose interview. Shit coverage because their so happy to have a story.

It was David Craig interviewing have him so all questions will have been scripted.

That is true.

Met a cunt on Monday, kissed his ass on Tuesday, we were making love by Wednesday and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we're reviled by Sunday.

It was David Craig interviewing have him so all questions will have been scripted.

Ashley wouldn't have done it if the questions weren't vetted or arranged by Ashley's people. Load of bollocks when an interview is like that.

Ashley said he would back Rafa and even last season claimed he was in it to win something.. now he has feigned interest from China so he didnt have to invest, then comes out with we cant compete.

Luke Edwards‏Verified account @LukeEdwardsTele 4h4 hours ago

Benitez never asked for £200m or even £100m. He knew money was tight, his grievance is there is far more of it than has been spent

Guest chopey

Sounds to me like Ashley and Rafa are playing a blinder here, pretending like we are skint and have no money and then BOOM £10 million knocked off the price tag. I do it all the time at the chip shop stand outside and lick the window for long enough BOOM free bag of batter.

Rafa should quit, setup a new club in newcastle and we'll start from scratch.

FC United of Newcastle?

Is it the worst idea in the world?

Not since sempuki parents decided he was a good idea one drunked evening.

FC United of Newcastle?

said it back after the keegan episode- like the wimbledon one, would be class- play in white and black.

FC United of Newcastle?

Harsh.

FC United of Newcastle?

Harsh.

Aye, sorry  :lol: