NUFC iOS App

kirkwdavis2001

Is there an iOS app that sends a notification of the NUFC scores? If not, would anyone pay say 59p for it if I were to write one??

There was but it fucked up I think. Not really no, I already have the Sky Sports app which gives me updates when I want for free and if someone on their own did it then updates would only be available after you find out the score (I.E. after everyone else has found out) and be subject to interrupted services when you went on holiday etc.

Does it do it in decent time? I had a general one but I didn't get the notifications until ten minutes after the goal

It's not very reliable and used to crash lot going by the reviews. Other apps are available for updates though, like the Sky Sports one (and some people on here know of others) which not only lets you pick Newcastle games but also shows scores from other games, as stands league positions, stats, etc.

Ok, cheers. Market research completed - back to the drawing board

Dont give up the idea so quick. only 2 people replied. the sky sports iOS app doesn't do push notifications, and i cant think of any others that do, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. I would pay 59/69p for a NUFC app that provided push notifications which informed me of NUFC goals within 45-90 seconds of the goal. so the actual app doesn't have to be open, i could be doing something else, but then i get a popup notification when nufc score. I would use it when nufc are playing away.

Eurosport app does push notifications, can be unreliable though.

It's something I've had a lot of attempts with, because something like this is crucial for me, never found one that is reliable or stays reliable for a long period of time.

I would pay for a general one but not for an NUFC one, I'm either at the match or watching/listening.

I'd quite like one as it can be a clart going onto Livescore all the time.

As for push notifications, the app for MLS does give you notifications of goals, HT, FT etc.

Loosely related, I've always thought a betting site needs to make an app that sorts push notifications for games you've put on your accumulator, instead of having to write them down and then add them to soccer centre app every Saturday morning.