**Newcastle-Online Forum Awards 2006**

James

I....  

30 members have voted

1. 1. I....

• ...have already voted
    • ...am about to vote
    • ...am not going to complain when I dont vote and RobertT goes and wins all the awards.

They've put me in charge this year ;)

I'm proud to announce the commencing of the voting for everybody's favourite end of year awards. We have a few new categories to vote in as well. Here is the full list:

Best NUFC forum poster

Best Chat poster

Best overall poster

Best Wind Up Merchant

Best foreign poster

Poster you'd like to post more often

Most knowledgable poster

Most optimistic

Most pessimistic

Worst poster

Best thread - NUFC forum

Best thread - General Chat

Best avatar

Best signature

Best Administrator/Moderator

Best Writer

Funniest thread

Funniest poster

Poster you'd most like to meet

Best looking poster

Best vendetta against a player/club official

Best Forum Feud

Best non-Newcastle fan poster

Most controversial.

Best rookie/newcomer.

Most Improved Poster

Most reliable/helpful poster

and also a Special Recognition Award - this wont be voted for, but will be arranged with a select few over PMs, please PM me if you want to nominate someone, though I have my own ideas...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The deadline for voting is at 00:01am on the 24th December 2006.

For your vote to be counted you must PM it to me, although you can post your votes publicly as well if you wish, only they will not count unless you PM them to me as well.

Votes for yourself, either made by yourself, or an alter-ego will not be counted. If I spot any suspicious behaviour there, I will get the mods to look into it.

So everyone, get voting - it should be fun!

On a personal note, dont worry about voting for me for anything negative - I'm man enough to take it, and am fully expecting some negative votes, and any votes made for me via PM will not be discussed on the forum.

Guest Verlaine

On a personal note, dont worry about voting for me for anything negative - I'm man enough to take it, and am fully expecting some negative votes, and any votes made for me via PM will not be discussed on the forum.

That's a relief. I'm sure we were all losing sleep over that possibility.

Guest Gemmill

I'm a shoo in for best looking poster tbh.  And a serious favourite for most of the other good ones.

:lol:

You couldnt keep your eyes off me tbh.

I never could stop staring at funny looking people.  No matter how much my mam told me.  bluebigrazz.gif

I'm a shoo in for best looking poster tbh. And a serious favourite for most of the other good ones.

I never could stop staring at funny looking people. No matter how much my mam told me. bluebigrazz.gif

Get a room, you two...

I'm a shoo in for best looking poster tbh.  And a serious favourite for most of the other good ones.

I never could stop staring at funny looking people.  No matter how much my mam told me.  bluebigrazz.gif

I've got a certain magnetism  bluecool.gif

Guest Gemmill

GM is jealous.  Feeling left out.  blueyes.gif

I'm a shoo in for best looking poster tbh. And a serious favourite for most of the other good ones.

I never could stop staring at funny looking people. No matter how much my mam told me. bluebigrazz.gif

Get a room, you two...

Hark at the big green-eyed monster.

Most enormous freak needs to be added to the list tbh. 

He knows what to do. Plenty of tickets available for the home games. What a freak show at the trent us lot would be  :lol:

Guest Verlaine

He knows what to do. Plenty of tickets available for the home games. What a freak show at the trent us lot would be  :lol:

I'll have to get a ringmaster's hat and stand at the door selling tickets.

Guest Verlaine

Perhaps a thread to discuss things and one for people to nominate so it doesn't get all muddled?

They all need to be PMd otherwise it's NOT OFFICIAL.

Guest Gemmill

Gemmill's plainly voted for himself already :lol:

I can't see past me for some of the categories tbh.  I would just be lying to myself and all of you if I were to vote for anyone else. :lol: