The international break - a moment to take stock

The Prophet
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

pessimism can be healthy, it softens the blow when proved right and makes anything above that a pleasant surprise. Having said that I don't think i'm being that pessimistic with 9th as a prediction, i would have bitten your hand off for that at start of season

6th for me.

Done well so far playing poorly at times so expect some even better performances to come when the Likes of Marveaux, Santon etc get into the team.

Then come the January window I think we will see some more incomings to strengthen us even further.

No reason at all why this team cant fight for sixth.  :indi:

6th for me.

Done well so far playing poorly at times so expect some even better performances to come when the Likes of Marveaux, Santon etc get into the team.

Then come the January window I think we will see some more incomings to strengthen us even further.

It will be a successful transfer window if we have the same quality on the pitch after January than before.

6th for me.

It will be a successful transfer window if we have the same quality on the pitch after January than before.

Not for me and I dont buy into this "selling club mentality" that you seem to be alluding too.

Most clubs will take a deal if silly money is offered, Just as we Liverpool and Tottenham have done in recent years. That doesnt mean we are actively looking to offload our best players every window.

I think we will see a striker come in and a decent defensive player and possibly some bit players leave.

6th for me.

Not for me and I dont buy into this "selling club mentality" that you seem to be alluding too.

Most clubs will take a deal if silly money is offered, Just as we Liverpool and Tottenham have done in recent years. That doesnt mean we are actively looking to offload our best players every window.

I think we will see a striker come in and a decent defensive player and possibly some bit players leave.

Hopefully you're right.

But I fear for Krul if De Gea won't sort out his problems or if any other club has a GK problem.