2011/12 Australian Football - Fosters and vegemite for all

Guest sydneycove

Couple of things you lads in the UK need to know about:

You lot still drool over out aussie lasses like, Kylie, Danni, Elle, Naomi, Kimberley etc etc etc etc.

Football isnt our national sport

Our sharks are more clever than yours. Our remove their victims shorts before eating them.

We chuck our illegal immigrants on an island and let them fight it out anmonst themselves

Like I said, what is a recession?

What is snow?

and finally, this is how I describe the UK in one sentence:

Ten years ago, there was Steve Job, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope. Now, you lot have no Jobs, No Cash and No Hope........................................LOL

I know, I know, it should probably apply to America but I thought it was pretty apt for the UK as well.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Very torn on this subject. Personally I feel no obligation to defend the A-League or Australian association football. They are shit (and fwiw, long may that continue). And it shames me to say that with the meek surrender of the Ashes on home soil, and the generally pitiful performance from the likes of Mitch Johnson, Ricky Ponting and various other bogans that represent our country, frankly we've lost any semblance of bragging rights as far as sport is concerned. Except hockey and netball, we're still awesome at that.

However... to see my fellow countrymen being potted by a bunch of non-showering, pasty-skinned Englishmen who in all likelihood lack dental hygiene- I'll be honest, it jars the soul.

Oh, and "Naomi" and "Kimberley" are Naomi Watts and Kimberley Davies.

Guest Roger Kint

And there was me thinking 'drooling' was pushing it with the ones i had heard of.........Kimberley Davies man ffs

And there was me thinking 'drooling' was pushing it with the ones i had heard of.........Kimberley Davies man ffs

I'm guessing- that was the only Kimberley I could think of...

Guest Roger Kint

FWIW he really could have helped himself by picking a more recent bit of Aussie clunge like Holly Valance or something not a list of meh from 10+ years ago

FWIW he really could have helped himself by picking a more recent bit of Aussie clunge like Holly Valance or something not a list of meh from 10+ years ago

True, would any of them be a day under forty?

Guest Roger Kint

True, would any of them be a day under forty?

TBH i really wouldnt know actually.