Snow Patrol

Wullie

We've got them on at the Arena on Thursday, total sell-out, but I don't understand why they're so popular. I've not heard this new song, Chasing Cars, but I've heard Final Straw and I don't get the fuss.

Although they're listenable with a couple of half decent songs, I find them pretty bloody dull and uninspiring. People say Coldplay are, but I find they've got nothing on this lot.

Is it just me?

One of the most useless live singers i've ever heard. Fucking all over the place. Don't mind Final Straw though.

It's alright, but there's no way on God's Earth I'd pay money for it. As for going to see them, Jesus. I'd have to take a deckchair and a flask of tea.  bluesleep.gif

I'll have to wait till our broadband arrives. I take it that it has a bit more about it than their previous drab offerings?

I think so, personally. It may very well be that you just like the one song though - if that! I quite like 'How To Be Dead' and 'You Could Be Happy'. Not a huge fan by any means, but hum.

I dont get the fuss with them either, they are bland, dont have strong tunes and their singer is terrible. They seem to have moved into the whole travis style market though which is maybe why they sell so much since Travis dont seem to be around now.

Guest Geordiesned

I'm going on Thursday. I like them a bit and wouldn't normally think of going to see them live but, hey, when the lass whose knickers you're trying to get into likes them what can you do!  tongue.gif