Dale Farm

Dave

They can legally move 200 metres down the road and should do so.

Using tasers to punish protesters is a disgrace.

Remeber it's a Police Force, not a Police Service.

Although i don't agree with the use of Tazer's. If i'm given the choice of getting tazed or obbey the law i know which one i would choose.

I think it is completly fair what the council are doing, they've built on land which is dosent have planning permission and they still went and built on it anyway, while some people buy house's to build on and it takes years to get planning through. Also why there living of land that they should'nt be, they don't have to pay tax which means we are paying for them to live there. They've also had 10 years since the court case started to get out and yet they're still expecting to stay.

Although i don't agree with the use of Tazer's. If i'm given the choice of getting tazed or obbey the law i know which one i would choose.

They shouldn't be used as an offensive weapon though - if at all.

I agree, they shouldn't be used. The 'travellers' should get back into their caravans and travel away.

Trying to get £6.5mil out of the council for a plot of land :lol:

You expect the police officers to just stand there and get the shit kicked out of them?

11:23 A spokesman from the Dale Farm Solidarity Campaign has sent this update: "Just to confirm, Dale Farm resident in hospital with spinal injuries from police baton. In a lot of pain and can't move legs. Solicitors are seeking an emergency injunction. Climbing teams removing residents and supporters from front tower."

Here comes the police brutality shit storm all over again.

11:23 A spokesman from the Dale Farm Solidarity Campaign has sent this update: "Just to confirm, Dale Farm resident in hospital with spinal injuries from police baton. In a lot of pain and can't move legs. Solicitors are seeking an emergency injunction. Climbing teams removing residents and supporters from front tower."

Here comes the police brutality shit storm all over again.

Exaggerations, insinutations and more lies from the wrong-doers. Who woulda thought? :shifty:

DOWN WI THA POLICE!

The thing is I think legally they can have their caravans there.  why dont they just fking live in them.  My dads got a caravan Ive stayed in and its fucking massive.  A couple of those could easily support a family of 4 or 5.

Because they want permanent things, like electricity and water - which constitute a dwelling, which requires planning permission, which they've been unsuccessful in acquiring over the past 10 years.

dunno what to say to that tbh,

What would you suggest they use.

Rubber bullets

CS Spray

Pepper Spray

Live Rounds

Kung Fu

Derren Brown Mind Tricks.

At the end of the day, they bought the land knowing fine well they would not be able to live there.

They applied for residential planning permission, this failed. They took it to court lost, went back under an apeall and lost.

They have been told that they will have to stop living there or they will be evicted.

Yet there still there dis obeying the courts and the law of the land.

It's got naff all the do with travellers and the ethnic cleansing that the Travllers are proclaming it to be, it about illegal living on a brown field site.

Surprised all these protesters got the time off work tbh.

Shit like this and other events where it's obviously going to kick off I'd give the police carte blanche to donwhat the fudk they want to get rid of people, even more so if they shouldnt be there in the first place.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02031/dale-farm-police-a_2031071c.jpg

I've heard of police brutality but that's a bit over the top surely? :lol:

That pics could be taken in any context, is it actually from a travellers site. Looks more like a council estate to me

Read some traveller spokesperson the other day saying 'this evicition is going to force some families back on the road'. Er, isn't that the point of the whole lifestyle??

They were banned from living on the road, weren't they?

You expect the police officers to just stand there and get the shit kicked out of them?

They have clubs, armour and shields. Tasers can kill in an instant.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02031/dale-farm-police-a_2031071c.jpg

I've heard of police brutality but that's a bit over the top surely? :lol:

That pics could be taken in any context, is it actually from a travellers site. Looks more like a council estate to me

The image was off the Telegraph's live commentary, and I was taking the p*ss. I know they aren't actually taking an axe to the protesters :lol:

f*** me, so many stupid c***s on this thread.

The land was bought by the travellers years ago, they own the land, as for actual planning permission, only around 10% of the travelling community actual get planning permission in the UK (compared to around 90% of other applications). think about that. Once they are removed expect Tescos to build one of their f***ing s*** supermarkets there.

Once they are moved from this site they will be constantly moved on from any other site they try to establish.

You expect the police officers to just stand there and get the s*** kicked out of them?

B, armour and shields. Tasers can kill in an instant.

You expect the police officers to just stand there and get the s*** kicked out of them?

They have clubs, armour and shields. Tasers can kill in an instant.

Ahh right i see, but what about a club. Just as likely to kill as a tazer.

Getting back to the point in hand, if the travellers are ARMED with clubs, shields and armour it would suggest that thay are expecting trouble with the police.

How would you suggest the police carry out the totally legal removal of these people ???

f*** me, so many stupid c***s on this thread.

The land was bought by the travellers years ago, they own the land, as for actual planning permission, only around 10% of the travelling community actual get planning permission in the UK (compared to around 90% of other applications). think about that. Once they are removed expect Tescos to build one of their f***ing s*** supermarkets there.

Once they are moved from this site they will be constantly moved on from any other site they try to establish.

Nice made up stats there  :lol:

Problem is with them getting planning permission is that theyve already built it, and any application for something you've already built will be rejected until it's torn down, while the constructuion very rarely meets standards and the materials are mostly knock off.  :lol:

Agree though, move them from there and they'll just end up somewhere else, they own the land, cause relatively little trouble in the area, so some leeway should be had to let them build, regulated, and make them pay taxes if they don't already.