Team of the Season 2011/2012 - Season Start

aussiemag

We are now 8 games into the 2011/12 season, I am wondering who would make your League Squad, based on performances thus far in the season. Before anyone complains that its too early. We can update our squads every 8 games and compare them at the end of the season.

Krul

Bosingwa    Coloccini    Kompany  Enrique

Nani        Silva    Young

Aguero                Rooney            Van Persie

Substitutes: Begovic, Jones, Terry, Ramires, Cabaye, Dzeko, Ba

Unlucky to miss out: Hart, Vorm, S.Taylor, Shawcross, Gutierrez, Tiote, Abgonlahor, Adebayor, Suarez

We are now 8 games into the 2011/12 season, I am wondering who would make your League Squad, based on performances thus far in the season. Before anyone complains that its too early. We can update our squads every 8 games and compare them at the end of the season.

Krul

Unlucky to miss out: Hart, Vorm, S.Taylor, Shawcross, Gutierrez, Tiote, Abgonlahor, Adebayor, Suarez

Not a lot of protection for that back 4 :lol:

Krul

Bosingwa - Kompany - Colo - Assou/Cole

Silva - Anderson - Young - Nani

Aguero - Rooney

Anderson because he's been a very good player this far, especially the 4 games he played with Cleverley. I'm torn between many midfielders such as Tiote, Cabaye, Raul Meireles, Ramires, Cleverley, but chose Young to fit in Nani who I feel brings so much productivity to that Man U side. Rest was easy really.

Many players who are good enough to be there, especially Dzeko, Nasri, Vidic, Evra. But

Krul

Not a lot of protection for that back 4 :lol:

Attack! Attack! Attack!

De Gea

Jones Smalling Kompany Enrique

Silva Ramsey Young

Rooney Aguero RVP

De Gea edges keeper for me despite the early mistakes, i like Krul but i just cant place him as THE best keeper despite our impressive defence, its mighty praise

De Gea

Jones Smalling Kompany Enrique

Silva Ramsey Young

Rooney Aguero RVP

De Gea edges keeper for me despite the early mistakes, i like Krul but i just cant place him as THE best keeper despite our impressive defence, its mighty praise

As if you haven't put Colo in.

David de Gea would have made the cut if there wasn't a strong whiff of 'well he should be bloody good for that money' about the Spaniard. Oh, and his skinnyness makes us uncomfortable.

:lol:

On Mata:

"He's a player who scores and assists and he can add to any squad in the world," said Andre-Villas Boas on signing another member of Spain's B team who immediately looks like one of the finest players ever to grace the Premier League.

The depth of Spain really does get put into perspective when you put it like that, like. :lol:

Tiote so good he has his own seperate article. And Krul and Cabaye in the subs. :snod:

Krul

Jones    Kompany      Coloccini  Enrique

Ramires

Nani                      Silva

Mata

Rooney      Aguero

Manager: Alan "Daddy" Pardew

That'll be Anderson that is 'not as good as Joey Barton' then, according to many on here.

Barton has been incredibly average for QPR. Hes immobile, temperemental and a majority of his passes go astray. He is capable of one wonder ball a game to set up a chance though.

Who the fucking hell is choosing De Gea? He's looked a bag of indecisive nerves just about every time I've seen him.

Yeah, I thought the general consensus was that bar the odd class save he'd been shaky so far this season.

Who the fucking hell is choosing De Gea? He's looked a bag of indecisive nerves just about every time I've seen him.

Yeah, I thought the general consensus was that bar the odd class save he'd been shaky so far this season.

He reminds me of Krul last season and has gotten better over the last few games, I think.