Stoke City vs Newcastle United pre-match thread (31/10/11 @ 8pm) - Live on Sky

Fenham Mag

Steven Taylor has to be back for this or they'll have too much power for us.

Would go with Best and Ba to take them on up front, and also use their height defensively.

And keep Ben Arfa back for another start v Everton.

Also I hope Krul cuts the needless long punts out, it'll be bread and butter for Stoke's centre halves. A quick passing game is the way forward.

If there's one criticism I have of Krul, it's his reluctance to get the ball out to the full backs quickly... though to be fair I'm sure that's due in part to who the full backs are.

Also I hope Krul cuts the needless long punts out, it'll be bread and butter for Stoke's centre halves. A quick passing game is the way forward.

If there's one criticism I have of Krul, it's his reluctance to get the ball out to the full backs quickly... though to be fair I'm sure that's due in part to who the full backs are.

:thup:

TBF if I were him I'd be reluctant at hoying it out to anyone that isn't Colo and arguably Taylor at the back.