Jimmy Savile (and other pervs)

That was a rabbit hole I could have lived the rest of my life without going down.

Makeup tutorial people are strange as fuck, man.

He's not really a makeup guy is he? Suprised by how many haven't heard of him to be honest, him and Pewdiepie were the first massive youtubers I remember blowing up. He's always been a massive freak, like

That was a rabbit hole I could have lived the rest of my life without going down.

Makeup tutorial people are strange as fuck, man.

He's not really a makeup guy is he? Suprised by how many haven't heard of him to be honest, him and Pewdiepie were the first massive youtubers I remember blowing up. He's always been a massive freak, like

Nah he's not a make up guy. He essentially used his platform and audience to wipe the slate clean for Jeffree Star who is one of the most fucked up people there is. In return Star cut him a deal for a make up line so they could make millions together.

The little documentaries he did the other year about Jake Paul was surprisingly interesting but that's the only thing I've ever watched of his.

YouTube is fucking mental though. Such a cespit of shit. I love watching Scarce videos and laughing at all the insane drama they get themselves into and how most of it is so obviously done on purpose for attention. One lad faked his girlfriend's death, broke up with her, got outed for lying then arrested for domestic abuse. How the fuck did he think that was going to play out?

The little documentaries he did the other year about Jake Paul was surprisingly interesting but that's the only thing I've ever watched of his.

YouTube is fucking mental though. Such a cespit of shit. I love watching Scarce videos and laughing at all the insane drama they get themselves into and how most of it is so obviously done on purpose for attention. One lad faked his girlfriend's death, broke up with her, got outed for lying then arrested for domestic abuse. How the fuck did he think that was going to play out?

With lots of $ in the bank from the views probably.

Youtube demonetised his entire channel and he got arrested in the end  :lol:

Youtube demonetised his entire channel and he got arrested in the end  :lol:

I do love a happy ending :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...