Who do you want relegated this season? (2011/12 Edition)

Beren

FWIW they can get beat by Spuds. We have had an overwhelming season regardless. Hope the c***s get relegated. Our fate is in our hands now.

Now it isnt  :lol: have you seen the goal difference its practically a whole extra point?  :lol:

We need Spurs or Arsenal to drop points and win both of our games..... so yh COME ON VILLA !!!!!!!!!!!

Thats actually with all of them losing the last day. Would have to fancy at least one to get a point, though that would only be bolton or villa

Qpr are in trouble, they HAVE to beat stoke

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

fancy villa to at least get a point. It'll be blackburn and qpr down and deservingly so.

I'm thinking Villa and Blackburn.. although, If a win or a draw for Villa against Spurs see us getting 4th spot I'm up for that. If however we look set to miss out on 4th then I'd love Villa down.

Would be quite funny to see Barton's face and reaction (which I'm sure he'll tweet) if QPR got relegated.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg845/scaled.php?server=845&filename=screenshot20120507at133.png&res=landing

yeah steve, right  :lol:

that picture is absolutely perfect as well, gormless.

:lol:

I don't think i've ever seen such a "head in the sand" type manager as Kean. Every week it always an excuse, it's never the fact that they were not good enough. Even against us at St James' i remember him saying how unlucky they were and a couple of our goals should'nt have stood.

Comes across as a bit of a plank to be honest.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg845/scaled.php?server=845&filename=screenshot20120507at133.png&res=landing

yeah steve, right  :lol:

that picture is absolutely perfect as well, gormless.

That quote pretty much summarises him. Deluded idiot.

Still want Wigan down but realistically they only need 1 point from 2 games against the worst 2 teams in the league.

Hope they go down next season.

The current bottom 3 will do though.

Still want Wigan down but realistically they only need 1 point from 2 games against the worst 2 teams in the league.

Hope they go down next season.

The current bottom 3 will do though.

I respect Wigan's scrappiness. They've been playing some very good football recently though. Roberto Martinez is almost sure to get a higher profile gig somewhere on the continent.

QPR has brought nothing to the league this year, IMO. Not fun to watch, nothing of note. And they have Barton...