Who do you want relegated this season? (2011/12 Edition)

Beren

Guest lebowski

Want;

Manure

Liverpool

Tottenham

(too easy to say the Mackems because apart from the comedy value of them being relegated, would miss the easy points)

Expect Blackburn, Wigan, Bolton to be in the mix.

I think Blackburn has turned the corner n unless they sold samba n hoilett in January they could stay up. Not so for wigan n bolton. Could see them relegated with Norwich or Swansea

That said, the mackems are just a bad run away from the bottom3.

Wigan

Blackburn

QPR

Would not mind seeing Sunderland finish 17th, but they'd probably turn that around as being a positive and celebrate them staying up. I think derbies are good for football so I still want the Tyne/Wear derby to happen. But, I would not shed any tears if they were relegated.

Wigan

Blackburn

QPR

Would not mind seeing Sunderland finish 17th, but they'd probably turn that around as being a positive and celebrate them staying up. I think derbies are good for football so I still want the Tyne/Wear derby to happen. But, I would not shed any tears if they were relegated.

Agree with everything said.

I was watching some highlights of some games we played under Allardyce earlier, it was far better than the sh*t we're serving up now and calling football.

I recall that Jay Jay Okocha served up some individual memorable moments. Not sure if those gloss over the general style of football that was played.

I want Liverpool, Stoke, and Wolverhampton to get relegated. Stoke and Wolverhampton play so boring football and I cant see them change their style in the future. Liverpool i just simply hate.

The teams I think will be relegated:

Wigan

Swansea

Norwich

Guest ToonUltra

Blackburn, Wigwam, Sunderland.

First 2 dont deserve Prem football in my eyes, Sunderland just for the laugh and the mass exodus which will occur.

Surprised how few calls for sunderland, not really entirely out of the question start they've had  :hmm:

Wigan need to go down. They've had plenty of chances to establish themselves, they have tried to play good football at times but somehow never hit on and made any ground. They're boring, and they're a bit of a bogey team for us on top of that .

Blackburn seem a model of incompetent ownership, and are never the prettiest club to watch. Kean deserves some credit for breaking Junior Hoilett into the team who was a fringe player under Allardyce. Otherwise though he's been terrible. I do have some sympathy for their fans though, we all know what it's like to have an owner seemingly trying to screw the team over. Maybe they'll eventually do something right (hopefully not by poaching pardew :p)