Who do you want relegated this season? (2011/12 Edition)

Beren

Guest ToonUltra

Surprised how few calls for sunderland, not really entirely out of the question start they've had  :hmm:

Wigan need to go down. They've had plenty of chances to establish themselves, they have tried to play good football at times but somehow never hit on and made any ground. They're boring, and they're a bit of a bogey team for us on top of that .

Blackburn seem a model of incompetent ownership, and are never the prettiest club to watch. Kean deserves some credit for breaking Junior Hoilett into the team who was a fringe player under Allardyce. Otherwise though he's been terrible. I do have some sympathy for their fans though, we all know what it's like to have an owner seemingly trying to screw the team over. Maybe they'll eventually do something right (hopefully not by poaching pardew :p)

:spit:

Would love to see AP rocking up in Lancashire to take on a prestigous role in the Backburner hotseat.

:pardsgrin:

Guest VaVaVoom

I want Blackburn, Wigan and Wolves to go down although the three promoted clubs will be there or there abouts.

Those who said Sunderland....give ya heed a fuckin wobble man. Would you not miss the derbies and seeing them gettin pumped on MOTD? I would.

I want Blackburn, Wigan and Wolves to go down although the three promoted clubs will be there or there abouts.

Those who said Sunderland....give ya heed a fuckin wobble man. Would you not miss the derbies and seeing them gettin pumped on MOTD? I would.

It'd be worth it for their fans still claiming their squad's better on paper on last day of season

Wigan, Stoke and mackems would be the ideal but that's not going to happen. As much as I don't particularly like Blackburn and Bolton they are handier than most for away games and you get a decent allocation.

I would like to see Stoke, Wigan and Blackburn relegated. Unfortunately Stoke will be more than OK. So I'd swap them for a more realistic QPR. They just don't sit right with me, even before Barton was there.

Edit* I'd actually love to see the back of Bolton instead of QPR.

The sack for McLeish will do for me. Vengeance has been had on Villa already with the 6-0.

Blackburn sound like a terrible setup but I'd rather they stay up and Wham stay down to spite the obvious person.

Martinez is a good talker but Wigan are on borrowed time, so them for one.

Can't cheer on London clubs, so QPR for another.

A meh level Sunderland is the most entertaining (false hopes, proclamations of strength on paper etc.), so not them. Stoke as they play football now would be nice, but I suppose Wolves are more realistic.

After Monday, I don't see how anyone could want Stoke in the league.

:clap: Too right - they've re-entered my shitlist after watching them as I'd forgotten about their brand of anti-football.  Would love to see Pulis' face if they went down if his reaction to our lads using the towels is anything to go by.

• 2 months later...

If Hughes takes over, QPR just made my list. I'll take out Wolves (McCarthy has won me over).

Villa no longer seem likely either, so I'll chuck in Bolton instead.

How? :lol: