Who do you want relegated this season? (2011/12 Edition)

Beren

If Hughes takes over, QPR just made my list. I'll take out Wolves (McCarthy has won me over).

Villa no longer seem likely either, so I'll chuck in Bolton instead.

How? :lol:

He's just quite funny, really. Generally pretty honest too.

Sets them to up to play decent-ish football with what they have.

Guest Chubby Jason

I hope Kean keeps Blackburn up as the supporters would probably will be furious if that happens. The way they've basically bullied him over the last few months has been disgusting.

I hope Kean keeps Blackburn up as the supporters would probably will be furious if that happens. The way they've basically bullied him over the last few months has been disgusting.

Pretty sure they'd be more furious if they got relegated...

Blackburn & Wigan must go for me. Don't really care about the rest. Aston Villa aren't THAT far away, so that'd be a nice treat.

Happy for a Lancashire treble. Aston Villa would be funny but a shame.

After the way they behaved against us that day when we went down ?

It's be glorious, if unlikely.

I'd be pleased anyway.

Guest Roger Kint

I did want Bolton, Wigan and Blackburn to go down but now I'd prefer QPR instead of Bolton.

Aye this, as long as Wigan & Blackburn go i dont care too much though.

im not going to choose stoke because its not going to happen , they look like they will have enough points.

wigan i want gone,  crappy rugby town,  their people are more interested in rugby than football,  a club basically will never go anywhere, they are taking up a precious space in the premiership,  their manager deserves a better club.  they need to be relegated indefinitely.

wolves, similar to wigan, a club that will never go anywhere given their logistics, rubbish football, hate watching them play,  eye sore in the prem.  taking up room in the prem, please go back to championship.

QPR , theres enough london clubs in the prem, plus i want to see barton get relegated again.